PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LT said the Patriots motto is if you're not cheating you're not trying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Maybe he should STFU... and, I think that he has a teammate named Shawne Merriman; who got busted for CHEATING... imagine that LT (loser-tendency).

Been there, heard that.

LT said it again during a press conference and laughed in between saying this. I used to like LT, but now he's starting to sound like a jackass. I will be rooting for the Pats to stuff his ass this Sunday.

Hes such a great player....why does he feel compelled to issue a controversial soundbite every time the subject of the Pats comes up??

Hes missing that all important "PR Sensor".

Too bad. More bulletin board material for us!

What does that even mean? I've heard the LT comment now a few times and I don't think I even understand what he's saying.

I can't knock him as a player, but he is definitely a b*tch.

If you think about it, his comments only defame himself.

He had a mad on after the game they lost in San Deigo last year, and said a lot of really stupid things. All the while telling everyone how classy he was.

Cut to the Pro Bowl, which Bill coached. LT and Bill meet up face to face. By the end of it he was all sunshine about how he didn't mean what he said, and he was sorry and that he respected Bill as a coach, yada, yada, yada.

So now out of the blue he goes on the radio and starts badmouthing Bill. Well doesn't that just make him the little two-faced hypocrite? Will the Real LT standup, or is the Real LT just a lying scumbag ? Oh, pardon me, a classy lying scumbag. And also incredibly stupid if he can't keep his stories straight in his own mind.

Lady Tomlinson at it again

It drives me nuts when when I hear the media drooling over Tomlnson. Now he says " the Patriot's motto is 'If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying'". The guy has no business making a statement like that since he wasn't there, he wasn't involved and there is a difference between cheating and violating a rule. After listening to him cry last year after his team blew it in the playoffs, I've lost all respect for him. I have never wished injury on a player, but I will be surprised if Tomlinson last through the third quarter. Insulting a team right before you play them. Real smart, Lady.

Re: Lady Tomlinson at it again

It drives me nuts when when I hear the media drooling over Tomlnson. Now he says " the Patriot's motto is 'If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying'". The guy has no business making a statement like that since he wasn't there, he wasn't involved and there is a difference between cheating and violating a rule. After listening to him cry last year after his team blew it in the playoffs, I've lost all respect for him. I have never wished injury on a player, but I will be surprised if Tomlinson last through the third quarter. Insulting a team right before you play them. Real smart, Lady.

He does have quite the feminine way about him, doesn't he?

Wouldn't be surprised if he has a coming out parting sometime in the near future.

Last edited:
Re: Lady Tomlinson at it again

hes a big baby let him moan n ***** n cry all he wants its funny.

And LT's motto is "If he's not winning he's crying"....

If you think about it, his comments only defame himself.

He had a mad on after the game they lost in San Deigo last year, and said a lot of really stupid things. All the while telling everyone how classy he was.

Cut to the Pro Bowl, which Bill coached. LT and Bill meet up face to face. By the end of it he was all sunshine about how he didn't mean what he said, and he was sorry and that he respected Bill as a coach, yada, yada, yada.

So now out of the blue he goes on the radio and starts badmouthing Bill. Well doesn't that just make him the little two-faced hypocrite? Will the Real LT standup, or is the Real LT just a lying scumbag ? Oh, pardon me, a classy lying scumbag. And also incredibly stupid if he can't keep his stories straight in his own mind.

I want to see Ellis Hobbs dance this Sunday night.,

I want to see Ellis Hobbs dance this Sunday night.,

me too.

I would love to beat them and then see Hobbs stand in the middle of our field and do the Lights Out dance.

How badass would that be.

Or a Hobbs Pick 6 to seal the deal, followed by lights out dance.

Last edited:
The interesting dynamic here is that if the Pats lose, everybody views it as what they deserved after years of success.

If the Chargers lose, their whole "revenge" angle (how do you get revenge in the regular season outside of injuring the other team?) looks hollow and they're going to have a hard time claiming the Patriots cheated if everyone is watching them closely to begin with. It would be a pretty embarrassing loss for them after everything they've said over the past eight months.

The interesting dynamic here is that if the Pats lose, everybody views it as what they deserved after years of success.

If the Chargers lose, their whole "revenge" angle (how do you get revenge in the regular season outside of injuring the other team?) looks hollow and they're going to have a hard time claiming the Patriots cheated if everyone is watching them closely to begin with. It would be a pretty embarrassing loss for them after everything they've said over the past eight months.

A pretty important game really.

A pretty important game really.

It's going to end up being important in terms of playoff seeding, but beating someone in the regular season doesn't make up for a prior post season failure. If the Pats beat the Colts later in the season, does it change the fact that their defense died in the second half and they lost in the AFC title game?

A lot of people put too much emphasis on certain games, but ofcourse, if you haven't won a playoff game in ten years, it probably seems like a big deal. What matters more in the long run is how healthy the team is heading into January, Patriots fans should know this more than anyone.

And LT's motto is "If he's not winning he's crying"....
and of course he will tell you" im a classy guy you all know that" ive never met a classy guy that tells people hes a classy guy

This game is important only because it could help with seeding down the road. If we win, or lose, nothing is guaranteed. The SB trophy has never been awarded in Sept.

SD's schedule looks easy, toughest games in NE, @ Den and @ Jax.

They appear to be guaranteed 13-3, health and good fortune permitting.

I can't knock him as a player, but he is definitely a b*tch.

And if you think about it the same statement covers BB too. You can't knock him as a coach, but he's definitely a b*tch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back