PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looking forward to January

Status
Not open for further replies.
And please, don't call Bronco fans ******ed for never having seen freaking Miami's slot reciever play. Most of us don't care all that much about the AFC East and happen to have lives...
your not a moron for not seeing him play .your a moron for having a opinion on welker at all because you have never seen him play. your a moron for saying he wasn't worth the picks the pats gave up to get him BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW BECAUSE YOU HAVENT SEEN HIM PLAY . and your a moron for calling bb foolish when you have no idea how good Welker is .BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM PLAY .THAT'S WHY YOUR A MORON.at least if you had seen him play you could at least try and talk intelligently on the subject

Last edited:
And please, don't call Bronco fans ******ed for never having seen freaking Miami's slot reciever play. Most of us don't care all that much about the AFC East and happen to have lives...

I happen to have a life, and I still watch every team that I possibly can. It's a pretty good practice just in case I, I dunno, want to go to another team's board and talk smack, and I don't want to look like a dummy.

I happen to have a life, and I still watch every team that I possibly can. It's a pretty good practice just in case I, I dunno, want to go to another team's board and talk smack, and I don't want to look like a dummy.

I have seen a few games this yeaar that weren't Bronco games, I saw quite a few Patriot games. I just didn't catch a Miami game. The AFC East is of little interest to me other than the Patriots, because it's generally pretty pitiful. I mean, how many Oakland games did you watch last year? I mean, we're in their division and I only saw four. They're that bad... their offensive line is borderline hilarious.

your not a moron for not seeing him play .your a moron for having a opinion on welker at all because you have never seen him play. your a moron for saying he wasn't worth the picks the pats gave up to get him BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW BECAUSE YOU HAVENT SEEN HIM PLAY . and your a moron for calling bb foolish when you have no idea how good Welker is .BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM PLAY .THAT'S WHY YOUR A MORON.at least if you had seen him play you could talk intelligently on the subject

And calling me a moron and saying lololll every other sentence is talking intelligently on the subject?

Last edited:
evendelae is a girl that watches football and posts on forums? You're either a dike and/or very fat and lonely.

evendelae is a girl that watches football and posts on forums? You're either a dike and/or very fat and lonely.

No, no, and no. I'm a sick girl.

5'4" 110, and, if you must know, 34D

And I know I'm an aberration. Most girls don't like football....

Last edited:
I have seen a few games this yeaar that weren't Bronco games, I saw quite a few Patriot games. I just didn't catch a Miami game. The AFC East is of little interest to me other than the Patriots, because it's generally pretty pitiful. I mean, how many Oakland games did you watch last year? I mean, we're in their division and I only saw four. They're that bad... their offensive line is borderline hilarious.

Hey, even an Oakland game is still NFL football. Almost.

And the AFC East was statistically the best division in football last year, so :p

Hey, even an Oakland game is still NFL football. Almost.

And the AFC East was statistically the best division in football last year, so :p

Do I even need to spew a stats cliche?

And seriously, Oakland could have put out sand bags in an O-line foration and they could have gotten lucky once or twice and had someone trip. This would have been better than their Offensive line. Andrew Walter didn't have a chance in hell.

No, no, and no. I'm a sick girl.

5'4" 110, and, if you must know, 34D

And I know I'm an aberration. Most girls don't like football....

I'm 6'3", 225 with humongous pectorals and modelesque looks. I'm also rich, have a 195 IQ, and am a member of the Royal Family.*

Some of these statements may not be true.

And calling me a moron and saying lololll every other sentence is talking intelligently on the subject?
compared to you im a genius. unlike you i don't go to another teams board and express a opinion on a player i have never seen play .i don't blame you for not watching a team you have no interest in but don't try and talk about a player on a team you dont watch and know nothing about unless you like making a ass of yourself.opps i almost forgot my lol lol lols

Last edited:
I'm 6'3", 225 with humongous pectorals and modelesque looks. I'm also rich, have a 195 IQ, and am a member of the Royal Family.*

Some of these statements may not be true.

Jesus, I'm telling the truth! As hard as it seems to believe, I don't feel the need to lie to a bunch of Patriot fans about my weight on the internet...

I am pale though, to be fair to your guaging my attractiveness. I'm not geeky though.

Last edited:
Jesus, I'm telling the truth! As hard as it seems to believe, I don't feel the need to lie to a bunch of Patriot fans about my weight on the internet...

I am pale though, to be fair to your guaging my attractiveness. I'm not geeky though.

Relax. I'm just messing with you.

Jeez, you Bronco fans are so sensitive. :D

Evandelae, when you mentioned in one of your posts you are a sick girl, I hope you do not mean literally sick, which is the reason you have a lot of time to post on forums.

Don't take any of the stuff we as Patriots fans say too seriously, we just like to have fun with fans of other teams here, just ask Aqua4ever, he's Patriotspride, Kontradictions and my favorite opposing fan troll..............

Evandelae, when you mentioned in one of your posts you are a sick girl, I hope you do not mean literally sick, which is the reason you have a lot of time to post on forums.

Don't take any of the stuff we as Patriots fans say too seriously, we just like to have fun with fans of other teams here, just ask Aqua4ever, he's Patriotspride, Kontradictions and my favorite opposing fan troll..............
i still cant believe we have some patriot fans that defended aqua.he must get a good laugh out of that.

I mean sick as in doctor, couch bound, five-pills a day sick. It makes for me having saome odd interests. NFL channel is better than "Days of Our Lives"

110 pounds and a 34D?!? You must be a ******* goddess no matter what your face looks like. You should be out and about having sex with guys and getting trashed. NOT on a forum talking about football. But then again, you never denied the fact that you're a dike. :rocker:

110 pounds and a 34D?!? You must be a ******* goddess no matter what your face looks like. You should be out and about having sex with guys and getting trashed. NOT on a forum talking about football. But then again, you never denied the fact that you're a dike. :rocker:

You are a creep.

I tell it like it is.

Yeah, I did. I guess they don't have nice women in Boston?

Yeah, I did. I guess they don't have nice women in Boston?

I'm not from Boston. I'm from Florida. I'm completely surrounded by white trash with some gems but they're few and far between. I'm just joking with you anyway so calm yourself.

I'm not from Boston. I'm from Florida. I'm completely surrounded by white trash with some gems but they're few and far between. I'm just joking with you anyway so calm yourself.

I'm not upset, I'm teasing. All those retirees...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes