PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looking for a bar in San Diego with Pats fans....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotDan

Rookie
Reaction score
Not going to the game... but looking for a proper watering hole to watch the game with some Pats fans.... Anyone??? Anywhere??? Might just end up watching the game at Johnny O's in Del Mar

According to the news media, they are locking down the tailgating area to those who have tickets only...

Dan

Are you looking for a ticket?

How much are we talking? Other fans in the area? where in the park?

How much are we talking? Other fans in the area? where in the park?

I live in San Diego and I'm a Charger fan who will be going to the game. However.....you may want to try the Ocean Beach Grille in Ocean Beach, probably call and see. I do know they are very into the Red Sox at this location. I have only been once but I remember seeing Red Sox memorbilia on the walls and a Carl Yaz sandwich on the menu.

or maybe this place....I've never been here so can't comment.

The Irish SportsGrill
176 E Main Street, El Cajon, CA
(619) 401-2203
This bar Rocks for New England Fans. 7 42 Inch PLASMAS, NFL TICKET, Pats games are on and the sound is loud enough to hear. The menu has clams and lobster - NO YANKEE HATS, EVER.

Some of our folks that don't have tickets yet will be tailgating with us and will see if anything comes up with scalpers. If not then they'll head to Seau's or Trophies to watch the game.

Players is supposedly the big Patriots sports bar in the area, though I don't the location.

In any case, call and see if they are taking reservations, or what time they are seating people for the late game cause it'll be a zoo at all of them I'm sure.

If you can get into the parking lot, there will be tailgaters with TVs and generators watching from the parking lot. Not sure how they are going to enforce tickets for everyone just to enter the parking lot.

Some of our folks that don't have tickets yet will be tailgating with us and will see if anything comes up with scalpers. If not then they'll head to Seau's or Trophies to watch the game.

Players is supposedly the big Patriots sports bar in the area, though I don't the location.

In any case, call and see if they are taking reservations, or what time they are seating people for the late game cause it'll be a zoo at all of them I'm sure.

If you can get into the parking lot, there will be tailgaters with TVs and generators watching from the parking lot. Not sure how they are going to enforce tickets for everyone just to enter the parking lot.

Players is in Clairemont which is about 10-15 minutes from stadium. I will say this though......Seau's and Trophies are going to be 2 of the 3 most Charger dominated bars (McGregors being the 3rd) in the area. If you are going with a group of Pats fans then I guess you don't care but if you are looking for a place that will already have a bunch of NE fans I can't see Seau's or Trophies working out.

Go to any bar that claims it is a charger bar with a group of pats fans and you will pretty much take it over. They are all sad sack panty waists in socal.

Why do you think the charger organization has to try and protect it's sad sack fans by instituting ticket sale policies and parking lot policies?

Simple: They can't defend themselves and turn into church mice when confronted by other teams fans. That is why they need protection because they are easily intimidated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News