PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Long snapper Aiken back with Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find it amusing that the bottom of the roster gets this much attention, imagine if we were the Raiders or another hapless franchise... otoh this is probably good.
Belichick gives us lots to talk about as he rotates players though the bottom 2-3 roster spots and the bottom 2-3 Practice Squad spots.

BTW, I would note that both Aiken and White are starters on special teams and not bottom of the roster players. White was one of our top special teamers last year.

For me, the bottom 3 players are all safeties.

Happy I guess to see Aiken re-signed. Nobody else out there, really.

Very disappointed OTOH to see White re-signed. Josh Bynes e.g. would've been a major upgrade.
I can't wait for the day when position-less stiffs no longer clog the 53-man roster.

Coincidentally, anyone recall where Lonie Paxton went after the Patriots? Hmm?

We have to assume that Denver has all our new long snapping strategies at this point.

Maybe it's the opposite...

BB: "Danny, we're going to cut you. I want you to go work out for the Broncos, pick up as many secrets as you can while you're there, then we'll bring you back on Thursday to brief us prior to gameplan day. Good luck. We're all counting on you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back