PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lombardi: Randy Moss waived by Vikings [mergedx19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Moss not "officially" waived

Tarkenton at his age would be a better coach for the Vikings than Childress

The question whether, internally, Childress has the power to make the decision depends on the organization. At the end of the day, the buck stops with the owner. If the owner says, "don't do it," you can't do it. Even if you've announced it to your team.

Well, i have no idea how the Vikings are run, but this is the same owner that just gave Childress a big contract extension. So he will probably make the wrong decision here.

Can't you just picture BB in his office, cracking up over the buffoon that is Chilly? Seriously, you can probably hear chuckles down the hall.

Indeed.... and in many, many offices around the NFL.....

What a maroon....... :singing:

Childress is a joke. You can't walk into a team meeting tell your team Moss is gone, NOT file the paperwork with the league, have someone in the organization overrule you so you don't file the paperwork later in the day yet think nobody in that locker room is going to publicly say anything to the media over the whole deal.
Childress is gone.

Can't you just picture BB in his office, cracking up over the buffoon that is Chilly? Seriously, you can probably hear chuckles down the hall.

Do you think Chilly is regretting revisiting the cheating comment in his press conference this week?

I would laugh my ass off if Randy is picked up by the Browns just prior to sunday

NFLN is now running a banner that says, "Moss to be released." Makes it sound like a formality at this point.

I posted a little while back that his agent made a statement that read in part "Randy's sad to be leaving the Vikings" so it sounds like its going to happen. That being said the way things are going i wouldn't be surprised to read that the Vikings keep Moss and fire Chilli dog.

All this wouldnt have happened if they didnt bring back Favre.:D

Absolutely true. Btw don't be surprised if it was Favre who stopped the Moss waiving. Diva is running that show.

The packers signed him.Wow

Last edited:
NM.It was a fake link.:D

Wrong!

BB on the Moss cut.....

I am focused on the Cleveland Browns they are tough football team. Thats what I am worried about the Browns. They are good on offense, defense and special teams. They just got a big win over the world champion Saints. And have had two weeks to prepare for our match up. Eric will have the team ready to compete, hopefully we can match them. They are good team and going down to Cleveland is always a tough place to play.

I posted a little while back that his agent made a statement that read in part "Randy's sad to be leaving the Vikings" so it sounds like its going to happen. That being said the way things are going i wouldn't be surprised to read that the Vikings keep Moss and fire Chilli dog.

Seems like his agent may have just been getting the same information as everyone else -- hearing that Childress had told the team. I mean, if one of the Vikings texted Randy and said, "coach just told us you're being waived," the agent would probably assume it's true.

It's going to be really interesting. There's no way that both Childress and Moss are on the team in 48 hours, is there?

It was a fake link:DThis story is crazy.:D

Do you think Chilly is regretting revisiting the cheating comment in his press conference this week?

Probably not. He's probabaly dreaming up a way he can accuse BB of tampering with Moss, like hugging him too hard or too long after the game, so he can get his draft pick back, or at least talk about it for years to come.

It was a fake link:DThis story is crazy.:D

I guess anything goes at this point.

I'm just glad it's not us in the middle of this.

Wrong!

BB on the Moss cut.....

I am focused on the Cleveland Browns they are tough football team. Thats what I am worried about the Browns. They are good on offense, defense and special teams. They just got a big win over the world champion Saints. And have had two weeks to prepare for our match up. Eric will have the team ready to compete, hopefully we can match them. They are good team and going down to Cleveland is always a tough place to play.

I said in his office, never in public. ;)

Probably not. He's probabaly dreaming up a way he can accuse BB of tampering with Moss, like hugging him too hard or too long after the game, so he can get his draft pick back, or at least talk about it for years to come.

ROFLMAO, classic post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes