PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let's hear it for... the OC

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJCPatriot

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
The Pats came up with the perfect offensive gameplan against the Vikes D. And all day the Pats were making the right calls and plays including some key screens to defuse the Vikes blitz/pressures. Brady easily had his best offensive performance of the year and we were firing on all cylinders.

It's hard to ask for more than we got out of the O this week. Going to the pass instead of the run was a great tactical move that had the Vikings completely unprepared and had them on their heels all night long. So here you go McDaniels, I tip my cap to you. This Pats offense has really come along.

I had a few bruskies for Josh tonight! perfectly played and called to avoid the opponents strength. and who would have thought, brady threw more yards in a half with a bunch of rag tag WR's.... already waiting for next sunday!

i think its an understatement that childress simply got outcoached today...sure our offfensive players played great but the vikings lost the game in coaching itself...childress himself said in the press conf..."thats the blueprint to beat the vikings"...kinda surprised he would say that...
also this is not a new mode of operation...the pats play a very similar game against the steelers.. just the run enough for the sake of it and throw the ball...

NEM said:
Exactly. The NEM gameplan worked to perfection. Thanks for the accolades. Josh did pretty good, too. :D
You know it's been a good night when even NEM is funny :)

Nothing I can add, the plan worked to virtual perfection.

Those sideline patterns worked great. Avoid the middle of the field where the congestion is.

Clever move, NEM, to conceal your brilliant game plan from the Vikes by posting very different recommendations here on the board.

My hat would be off to you, but I don't generally wear hats. Would you settle for a sock or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back