Welcome to PatsFans.com

Let's hear it for... the OC

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by VJCPatriot, Oct 31, 2006.

1. VJCPatriot

VJCPatriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +53 / 1 / -4

The Pats came up with the perfect offensive gameplan against the Vikes D. And all day the Pats were making the right calls and plays including some key screens to defuse the Vikes blitz/pressures. Brady easily had his best offensive performance of the year and we were firing on all cylinders.

It's hard to ask for more than we got out of the O this week. Going to the pass instead of the run was a great tactical move that had the Vikings completely unprepared and had them on their heels all night long. So here you go McDaniels, I tip my cap to you. This Pats offense has really come along.
  2. kptmorgan04

kptmorgan04 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I had a few bruskies for Josh tonight! perfectly played and called to avoid the opponents strength. and who would have thought, brady threw more yards in a half with a bunch of rag tag WR's.... already waiting for next sunday!
  3. SVN

SVN Rookie

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0

i think its an understatement that childress simply got outcoached today...sure our offfensive players played great but the vikings lost the game in coaching itself...childress himself said in the press conf..."thats the blueprint to beat the vikings"...kinda surprised he would say that...
    also this is not a new mode of operation...the pats play a very similar game against the steelers.. just the run enough for the sake of it and throw the ball...
  4. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +500 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

You know it's been a good night when even NEM is funny :)

Nothing I can add, the plan worked to virtual perfection.
  5. RayClay

RayClay On the Roster

Ratings:
    +748 / 6 / -11

#75 Jersey

Those sideline patterns worked great. Avoid the middle of the field where the congestion is.
  6. Fencer

Fencer Rookie

Ratings:
    +124 / 2 / -15

#12 Jersey

Clever move, NEM, to conceal your brilliant game plan from the Vikes by posting very different recommendations here on the board.

My hat would be off to you, but I don't generally wear hats. Would you settle for a sock or something?