PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Let's Go Red Sox!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can follow 12 teams if you want!!!!!!

I don't care.

This is a football board.

Did you read the title of the thread? It was a about a chant at a football game.

If you don't follow any other sport than the NFL then good for you. I like to watch the Red Sox during the summer.

Irritate the Pats? Are you kidding me?

Bob Kraft supports all of the home teams.

The Pats are on the verge of a historic season. Potentially.........Unparalleled in NFL History.

You know what would be a nightmare......

The Pats go 19-0 becoming the greatest NFL team of all time, Brady breaks every record on the planet .............

The team is standing on a stage in Boston during the post Super Bowl rally.....

and "Here we go Red Sox erupts from the crowd".

I would be totally OK if Jonathan Kraft threw a couple of grenades into the crowd.

This is hardest working, smartest most disciplined football team in football and they have to play second fiddle to JD Drew, Eric Gagne and Manny Ramirez.

Makes me ill.

Yeah, and the Wayland Ladies' Auxiliary Croquet Team has its season-ending tourney championship this coming weekend. Go WayLadies!

yeah ... get out those upskirt mirrors :eek:

Did you read the title of the thread? It was a about a chant at a football game.

If you don't follow any other sport than the NFL then good for you. I like to watch the Red Sox during the summer.

I don't care what the thread was about.

The stupid Red Sox addiction/delusion this area suffers from will not permeate one of the few areas of solitude I have.

Go watch the baseball game. You might miss Manny not doing anything.

Irritate the Pats? Are you kidding me?

Bob Kraft supports all of the home teams.

No, I am not kidding you. If you followed the Patriots, you'd know they've been quoted a number of times as hating baseball cheering during their games.

So, when was the last time Bob Kraft cheered or chanted for baseball at a Pats game?

Last edited:
The Pats are on the verge of a historic season. Potentially.........Unparalleled in NFL History.

You know what would be a nightmare......

The Pats go 19-0 becoming the greatest NFL team of all time, Brady breaks every record on the planet .............

The team is standing on a stage in Boston during the post Super Bowl rally.....

and "Here we go Red Sox erupts from the crowd".

I would be totally OK if Jonathan Kraft threw a couple of grenades into the crowd.

This is hardest working, smartest most disciplined football team in football and they have to play second fiddle to JD Drew, Eric Gagne and Manny Ramirez.

Makes me ill.

The game was on the road. What is wrong with you?

Do you have season tickets? When was the last time you were at a Pats home game?

interesting that the fans can't get along yet Kraft was in the sox luxury box the other night. maybe take a cue and respect the local teams instead of being so self involved.

I don't care what the thread was about.

The stupid Red Sox addiction/delusion this area suffers from will not permeate one of the few areas of solitude I have.

Go watch the baseball game. You might miss Manny not doing anything.

I don't live in NE anymore, so from the outside it is just plain weird.

Boston is quite literally the only place in the country that anybody gives a rat's ass about baseball as far as I can tell.

It is just behind the times, just yesterday.

Baseball is already dying as a sport, so it seems really weird that people in beantown get so worked up over the soap opera called the Red Sox, when many of the key players these last few years seem like the kind of lazy stoners that we would simply be appalled to see in a Pats uniform.

The game was on the road. What is wrong with you?

Do you have season tickets? When was the last time you were at a Pats home game?

I don't have season tickets but I've been to the Cleveland game and am attending the Washington game.

I don't understand what my level of game attendence has to do with anything?

I don't live in NE anymore, so from the outside it is just plain weird.

Boston is quite literally the only place in the country that anybody gives a rat's ass about baseball as far as I can tell.

It is just behind the times, just yesterday.

Baseball is already dying as a sport, so it seems really weird that people in beantown get so worked up over the soap opera called the Red Sox, when many of the key players these last few years seem like the kind of lazy stoners that we would simply be appalled to see in a Pats uniform.
Baseball set an all-time attendance record for the 3rd straight year.

It's amazing that people who claim not to care about the Red Sox can't stop clicking on this thread and posting about them.
There are always OT threads in the forum but this one is about SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED AT A PATRIOTS GAME but people are flying off the handle because it has something to do with a team in another sport (*gasp!*).

interesting that the fans can't get along yet Kraft was in the sox luxury box the other night. maybe take a cue and respect the local teams instead of being so self involved.

I do respect them. I'm on here, not on SOSH or Boston Dirt Dogs discussing Brady's awesomeness during their stupid pennant race.

If you followed the Patriots

I've had season tickets since 1992. I kind of like the Patriots.

Were you at Foxboro in 2003 when the Pats played the Titans?

They showed the Red Sox beating Oakland in the playoffs on the scoreboard and the placed erupted. I believe Kraft was in attendance that day.

The media drives the Red Sox lovefest not the fans.

It's amazing that people who claim not to care about the Red Sox can't stop clicking on this thread and posting about them.
There are always OT threads in the forum but this one is about SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED AT A PATRIOTS GAME but people are flying off the handle because it has something to do with a team in another sport (*gasp!*).

Actually, I could care less either way. I am just amused by anyone who follows that stupid, standing around and spitting on the ground, hobby.

This thread amuses me, no more, no less. :p

I'm sure people say and do all sorts of nonsensical and truly embarrassing things at Patriots games, some of which even bother the Patriots themselves (this being a case in point). That doesn't mean you have to start threads about them.

They showed the Red Sox beating Oakland in the playoffs on the scoreboard and the placed erupted. I believe Kraft was in attendance that day.

You have season tickets.....and kind of like them?

Why don't you give them up to someone who is a true fan.

Maybe the decibel level at Gillette will go up a decibel.

You have season tickets.....and kind of like them?

Why don't you give them up to someone who is a true fan.

Maybe the decibel level at Gillette will go up a decibel.

Are you saying that you are a better fan than me because I like the Red Sox?

I don't even know how to respond to that kind of nonsense.

If you ever make it to a Pats game please come down to Row 9 in Section 135.

I've had season tickets since '94 and yes, I certainly was at that Titans game. They DID NOT show the Red Pox beating Oakland on the scoreboard. They gave score updates at appropriate times. The cheering burst out when McNair scored a touchdown because of all the people listening on their radios and someone hit a homerun or something. It was pathetic.

Last edited:
matsuzaka (sp) what a joke. Boras took our management to school. just awful.

I've had season tickets since '94 and yes, I certainly was at that Titans game. They DID NOT show the Red Pox beating Oakland on the scoreboard. They gave score updates at appropriate times. The cheering burst out when McNair scored a touchdown because of all the people listening on their radios and someone hit or homerun or something. It was pathetic.

They showed Derek Lowe getting the final out on the scoreboard. Were you at the beer stand or taking a leak when that happened?

Who in this day and age brings a radio to the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft