PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kurt Warner : Rams Never Got Closure For Spygate

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real ***** of it is that their argument basically comes down to:

"The Patriots couldn't come up with the last stop in 2007 or 2011 when they surrendered 17 and 21 points with lesser defenses, so it must be because they stole defensive signals before 2007, when they allowed 17, 29 and 21 points with better defenses"

and, somehow, they don't see just how stupid that position is.

Excellent! This succinct summary should be a sticky on all CAMERAgate topics and any topic about some mentally challenged player who claims that we won the past SBs only because we stole signals.

God, at least for shutting up such morons I pray that Brady and BB win the SB once more. :mad:

"The Patriots couldn't come up with the last stop in 2007 or 2011 when they surrendered 17 and 21 points with lesser defenses, so it must be because they stole defensive signals before 2007, when they allowed 17, 29 and 21 points with better defenses"

Given the propensity for the SPYGATEE111! crowd to engage in Olympian level mental gymnastics, it wouldn't surprise me if they contrasted the Pats offensive performances in the SB, pre-Cameragate, and post-Cameragate, in order to explain how taping on the sidelines gave them this huge edge.

Never mind that they only scored 20 pts against the Rams, and never mind that they had no chance to even "steal" the signals of the Eagles and Panthers, placing cameras on the sidelines SOMEHOW gave them this tremendous advantage that is responsible for those 3 SB wins, and BB somehow got away with violating the integrity of the game for a good 6 years or so :rolleyes:.

What the F are message boards for? I assumed they were for speaking your mind about topics that on your mind at that moment. If some dip5h!t mediot says something about spygate, which is quite often, its sure nice to have a place to release your feelings. We sure know the Pats FO wont. BTW, , Jests trolls can go screw. U know who u are.

What the F are message boards for? I assumed they were for speaking your mind about topics that on your mind at that moment. If some dip5h!t mediot says something about spygate, which is quite often, its sure nice to have a place to release your feelings. We sure know the Pats FO wont. BTW, , Jests trolls can go screw. U know who u are.

lol stay butthurt, you guys are the reason spygate will never die. Words hurt you and you are easily bullied. I would hope forums are for fans to intelligently discuss topics that matter not cry over somebody else being butthurt and legitimizing his words. The fact the a good portion of this fan base still feels the need to hold pity parties over spygate means it will live on forever and is still a legitimate criticism. Im not even gonna fight it even more, carry on with your discussion of this supposed non issue. :)

You'd be surprised how many people say the exact same thing, only with regards to Goodell being commissioner influencing the outcome of Patriots games.

Fat F### Francesca had Faulk on today. Slobbered all over him as Faulk repeated his fairy tale. FFF bought it hook, line and sinker.

lol stay butthurt, you guys are the reason spygate will never die. Words hurt you and you are easily bullied. I would hope forums are for fans to intelligently discuss topics that matter not cry over somebody else being butthurt and legitimizing his words. The fact the a good portion of this fan base still feels the need to hold pity parties over spygate means it will live on forever and is still a legitimate criticism. Im not even gonna fight it even more, carry on with your discussion of this supposed non issue. :)

That's a great strategy. :rolleyes:. Yeah, I'm sure Faulk, Warner, etc...etc.. are on here each day reading this forum, just to bring it up the next day. Maybe you should rethink your stand against Fans who don't roll over and take it where the sun don't shine. "Not that there's anything wrong with that". ;)

It's unfortunate that there will always be doubt from outsiders. Until we win a post spy gate super bowl the doubters will always be chirping.

We live in a country where our news stations run with a story like "2005 Simpsons episode predicted the Superbowl" (note: it didn't) and we're somehow surprised that people don't want to think deeply about Spygate? I'm at the point where when it comes up I just brush it off. Warner and Faulk can say whatever they want. Hell I still sometimes think the league told Carey to make sure he didn't throw a flag on the final Giants drive in Superbowl 42 which is probably just my own craziness.

In some ways, I'm glad spygate happened.....made all the whiners come to the surface

I'm hope they never get over it..... I don't care who cheated.... All 3 SB seasons were a blast, and nothing can go back and change that.... Even if it was a total fix

You mean it wasn't the greatest show on turf? :p
Yo Kurt ..........

patriots-over-rams.jpg

That's a great strategy. :rolleyes:. Yeah, I'm sure Faulk, Warner, etc...etc.. are on here each day reading this forum, just to bring it up the next day. Maybe you should rethink your stand against Fans who don't roll over and take it where the sun don't shine. "Not that there's anything wrong with that". ;)

lmao the irony, you can't make this stuff up.

Seriously - are all these jealous players and hater troll fans simply not smart enough to know what they're talking about?

The Herald botched the story, completely retracted everything about "spying" in the Rams game.

The rule Belichick broke in 2007 wasn't even a rule in 2001

Maybe we can just shut them all up by adding the following asterisk

New England Patriots - 2001 Super Bowl Champions*

*may or may not have violated a rule that didn't exist at the time and allowed the Rams to wrack up 427 yards of offense and 17 points just to make it look like they weren't cheating

It's unfortunate that there will always be doubt from outsiders. Until we win a post spy gate super bowl the doubters will always be chirping.

No, they'll find another reason to cry foul if we do and then incorporate spygate into the conversation to enhance their bitterness, wether it be former players or opposing fans. Hating on NE is en vogue and there's no end in sight. Success breeds contempt.

No, they'll find another reason to cry foul if we do and then incorporate spygate into the conversation to enhance their bitterness, wether it be former players or opposing fans. Hating on NE is en vogue and there's no end in sight. Success breeds contempt.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! This notion that winning another SB will somehow silence all of the Crygate talk is just wishful thinking. The new mantra will be, "The Cheatriots just found another way to cheat,". You can book it.

The fact that you have to go back 5 years to find an article to prove your point only really hurts it more than helps it.

on the contrary, providing an exact quote from a Patriots beat writer written over 5 and a half years ago that perfectly describes a simple concept that you cannot grasp:

"So long as 31 other NFL teams have fans with access to the World Wide Web and disdain for the New England Patriots, "Spygate" will never die."

shows what an utter imbecile you are.

It was clear then and it could not be clearer now, spygate is a tired but constantly-discussed topic, and you're... well, Joker said it best--a repugnant feces eating mongoloidal troll! I hope you don't mind me quoting him, it was from yesterday, after all, rather than years ago.

I've stopped caring what external bodies think of the Patriots, their championships and Spygate. It makes for a far more pleasant NFL experience.

I've stopped caring what external bodies think of the Patriots, their championships and Spygate. It makes for a far more pleasant NFL experience.

Just like in real life, people will choose to believe what they want to be true...eff em.

i love that we're in their heads.

all teams were stealing signals, it's not the pats fault the(insert team) were too stupid to change their signals.

if your not cheating then your not trying.

the whole league is on steroids so they're all cheating.

all lines i've used with crygaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand