PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft "trying" to get 1st round pick back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraft is simply doing damage control and politicking to fans and local media. I personally wish he would just stop making an arse out of himself and move on. This type of crap isn't making him look any better to most, especially when the court and the NFL will spit in his face once again with an adverse decision (which I expect).

That I agree with ... he needs to just say I'm on t0 2016.

If Belichick had sucked this board would still be bemoaning the loss of the draft picks to get him. This board wasn't like this before we won the Super Bowls ... some here feel it's our right to win everything ... all the time ... as if the other 31 do not exist on a level plane.

Some of those ragging on Belichick probably do not get along with some in their family.
Yet Kraft has to get along in the dysfunctional NFL family ... not as easy as some think it to be.
I wish Kraft had done things differently ... but his legacy of success in the NFL is extreme and that makes what he wishes to do harder and harder.

would some rather Kraft wins all the time and we're a mediocre team?
Of Kraft loses here and there and we remain an elite team ...
Take your pick ...
That is a straw man. Kraft bending over hurts our chances to win on the field it doesn't help it.

If Belichick had sucked this board would still be bemoaning the loss of the draft picks to get him. This board wasn't like this before we won the Super Bowls ... some here feel it's our right to win everything ... all the time ... as if the other 31 do not exist on a level plane.

Some of those ragging on Belichick probably do not get along with some in their family.
Yet Kraft has to get along in the dysfunctional NFL family ... not as easy as some think it to be.
I wish Kraft had done things differently ... but his legacy of success in the NFL is extreme and that makes what he wishes to do harder and harder.

would some rather Kraft wins all the time and we're a mediocre team?
Of Kraft loses here and there and we remain an elite team ...
Take your pick ...

I would rather Kraft not surrender on Brady, Belichick and the franchise's behalf to serve his own greedy needs. I fail to see how Kraft fighting and winning against the NFL would make them a mediocre team, what would they do? Would they steal two 1st rounders if he did? And how is him surrendering keeping the team elite? Seems like two completely separate things to me.

That is a straw man. Kraft bending over hurts our chances to win on the field it doesn't help it.
Get over it Andy ... move on ... the good Kraft has done far outweighs the bad and it's not even close.
we lost a friggin pick ... we will overcome it ... because that's what kind of an organization we have. Even if Kraft fought and/or appealed we would have lost the pick. The only way we recoup them is by Kraft muscling some power amongst owners. That Kraft continues to have his name slandered here in the forum by some members is disgusting IMO.

Last edited:
Get over it Andy ... move on ... the good Kraft has done far outweighs the bad and it's not even close.
we lost a friggin pick ... we will overcome it ... because that's what kind of an organization we have.
The problem is the loss of picks will be, and is, construed as proof of cheating. That doesn't just go away.

I would rather Kraft not surrender on Brady, Belichick and the franchise's behalf to serve his own greedy needs. I fail to see how Kraft fighting and winning against the NFL would make them a mediocre team, what would they do? Would they steal two 1st rounders if he did? And how is him surrendering keeping the team elite? Seems like two completely separate things to me.
It's not two different things ... if we were a mediocre team this deflate crap would have been a wrist slap just to prove a point. Every little thing they can find will be a major ordeal because we are an elite organization and they desire parity. As long as we remain elite we will continue to be the hunted by the NFL office.

The problem is the loss of picks will be, and is, construed as proof of cheating. That doesn't just go away.
It's not proof of anything but a vendetta and most see this though many do not care as they are tired of our winning. Every new story that comes out continues to show the lengths of deceit by the NFL to achieve their vendetta.

It's not proof of anything but a vendetta and most see this though many do not care as they are tired of our winning. Every new story that comes out continues to show the lengths of deceit by the NFL to achieve their vendetta.
You're working from an underlying assumption that people are reasonable. Public commentary (on both sides) appears to suggest otherwise.

CeGgwCuUMAAAlVv.jpg

We all know that was complete ********
I guess we now know who is picking up Mort's mantle of mishegas........

You're working from an underlying assumption that people are reasonable. Public commentary (on both sides) appears to suggest otherwise.
I do not agree ........ many see it ... but they enjoy it anyways because they hate us.
We're no different ... lots of hate gets slung around and guilt/innocence at times is irrelevant.
They Payton Manning hate is but one example ..........

we lost a friggin pick ... we will overcome it ... because that's what kind of an organization we have. Even if Kraft fought and/or appealed we would have lost the pick. The only way we recoup them is by Kraft muscling some power amongst owners. That Kraft continues to have his name slandered here in the forum by some members is disgusting IMO.
Get over what? You created a straw man that if Kraft fought we would be a Mediocre team and the reason we are good is because he lets goodell walk all over him.
You have no way of knowing what would happen if he fought.
Kraft deserves the criticism he gets because he handled this horrendously.
At least we know where you stand. You are pro Kraft and have no interest in being objective about his actions.
That's fine but no need to pretend otherwise.

Right, poor Bob Kraft.

Funny how you use the word slandered and use it to describe what happened to Kraft. Meanwhile Bob's not fighting for Brady or the picks. He is however, ponying up his share of the legal bill of the side truley slandering Tom Brady.

Get over what? You created a straw man that if Kraft fought we would be a Mediocre team and the reason we are good is because he lets goodell walk all over him.
You have no way of knowing what would happen if he fought.
Kraft deserves the criticism he gets because he handled this horrendously.
At least we know where you stand. You are pro Kraft and have no interest in being objective about his actions.
That's fine but no need to pretend otherwise.
You need to rephrase what I said to make a point ... you are a loser Andy ... get over yourself.

I never said if Kraft fought we would be a mediocre team ...
I said if we were a mediocre team this would have been a wrist slap.
I said the reason we are good is because we are an excellent organization - nothing to do with goodell.

This is why nobody likes discussions with you ... you twist words and it becomes an argument.
You've been doing this since way back on the old board ...
If you're going to debate do so honestly or eff off.

Kraft is Michael Corleone, young upstart owner.

Kensil is Bruno Tattaglia to Goodell's Phillip Tattaglia.

The Giants Mara is Barzini...with the other "families" headed by Rooney ,Richardson and Irsay.

Jerry Jones is Moe Green.

An analogy to be sure but one that DEMANDS a "night of Sicilian Vespers" for all these rotten, evil, money grubbing billionaire scumbags. What is needed is a Frank Pentangeli to come forward and testify in federal court delineating the organized crime that riddles the NFL.

Right, poor Bob Kraft.

Funny how you use the word slandered and use it to describe what happened to Kraft. Meanwhile Bob's not fighting for Brady or the picks. He is however, ponying up his share of the legal bill of the side truley slandering Tom Brady.
You have no clue what he is doing behind scenes ... nor do I ... but keep acting like you do.

This whole saga is one massive pr hit to the "big 3" of the pats. BB through association, and distraction the weeks before what proved to be "5 rings." Brady...enough said. And whatever bs went on in the owners meetings prior to "the copulation," Kraft has had to doctor his relationship with fans ever since.

To be honest, I will never forgive Booster Seat for his decision to role with the 31. Every now and then you need to pull your Johnson out, and slap a few morons that are attacking your reputation. Instead, kraft tucked his in, and took what his employee demanded. Ain't that some ****. You think he sits back and allows an employee of his other business ventures slap him around in the media, slandering the name of his organization and it's esteemed employees, only to give a "I want the rhetoric to end" presser? The big money table proved to be to much for him. Twice.

If he has any sense and dignity left, he is on the phone with the Chiefs', vikings', and SF owners and working any and all phones for a "no competence" or whatever the term is, vote. Pretty sure it was the vikes and 9ers that were docked multiple picks prior to the NYFOJ being docked 100k (may be wrong, either way, get on the phone with said 4 owners). They should also all be leaking documention, "records of evidence," and a simple table of prior punishment while maybe slipping a few k into reporters/editors hands who stand up the the mega giant. The NYJ bias in the NFLFO is disgusting and infuriating, even to the fan of the team that has been whooping their ass on the regular for 10 years.

now batting cleanup...league leading HR hitter Woolster 22.

now batting cleanup...league leading HR hitter Woolster 22.

Make sure you read the edit, where I added a rant and didn't fix any god damn typos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick