PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft "trying" to get 1st round pick back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently he wrote a letter won't say if he got a response but is "moving on from that".
He is as bad as goodell about bs refusing to answer the question.
Gave up again. Ugh

And apparently he wrote the letter at the end of last season. You mean to tell me it took him THAT LONG to realize the impact of not having a 1st round pick???!!! He'll have a better chance of getting Rosie O'Donnell to lose weight then get that pick back. What a waste.

fainting-victorian-lady.jpg

A letter?!?! How bold! How audacious?!?!?! Smelling salts, please! o_O

I'm sure the intent of his letter is genuine to some extent. But one could also surmise this is simply PR spin for the Pats fans so he doesn't get so many F bombs tossed his way come September opening.

Apparently he wrote a letter won't say if he got a response but is "moving on from that".
He is as bad as goodell about bs refusing to answer the question.
Gave up again. Ugh

Regardless of your opinion of Kraft's past actions you have to give him credit for the writing a letter. Personally I would have sent an email to bypass the process of purchasing a stamp, envelop and the mailroom etc... and let's not forget that a Ray Rice video is still lost in the NFL's mailroom somewhere.

Seriously though, he wrote the letter which has value both now and possibly later so at a minimum let's see how this plays out before passing judgement.

"Moved on" from getting a response, but made it a point to say Goodell is doing a good job.

Regardless of your opinion of Kraft's past actions you have to give him credit for the writing a letter. Personally I would have sent an email to bypass the process of purchasing a stamp, envelop and the mailroom etc... and let's not forget that a Ray Rice video is still lost in the NFL's mailroom somewhere.

Seriously though, he wrote the letter which has value both now and possibly later so at a minimum let's see how this plays out before passing judgement.
This is sarcasm right?
He wrote a letter a month ago, and 'is moving on' from whether he even got a response.
What value are you talking about?

I'm sure the intent of his letter is genuine to some extent. But one could also surmise this is simply PR spin for the Pats fans so he doesn't get so many F bombs tossed his way come September opening.
I think this makes it worse.

He could have written this at any time. The tweet does not give a time frame. It could just be coming out now, but it could have been written a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe