PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kenny Britt is reportedly visiting Patriots Sunday 3/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Britt is still unsigned.

Never mind. This is the tweet I saw. I didn't look at it close enough...
Adam Schefter ‏@AdornSchefter · 54m
WR Kenny Britt has signed with the Rams, per source. Jeff Fisher told me last week that he really liked Britt while in Tennessee.

Oh well. I didn't want Britt anyway. Wish the team would have at least taken a look at James Jones, though...

Oh well. I didn't want Britt anyway. Wish the team would have at least taken a look at James Jones, though...
Look closer, it's a fake twitter. I hate those fake twitters.

Britt intrigues me from a "take a shot" standpoint but we're so full at WR he'd have a decent chance to not make the team so he's better off somewhere else. From a Patriots standpoint in which it's no loss to us if he's cut I'm hoping he comes here but, again, I think it makes more sense for him to go elsewhere.

Look closer, it's a fake twitter. I hate those fake twitters.

Britt intrigues me from a "take a shot" standpoint but we're so full at WR he'd have a decent chance to not make the team so he's better off somewhere else. From a Patriots standpoint in which it's no loss to us if he's cut I'm hoping he comes here but, again, I think it makes more sense for him to go elsewhere.

I looked at the first and last name looking for "Adam Shefter" but missed the "Adorn" part. I still don't want Britt, though. He's had issues with the law and issues with his knees. No, thank you.

I didn't like the thought of Britt either he has bricks for brains. I hope our Pats take one of Allen Robinson - Jeff Janis or Donte Moncrief in the 3rd.

I didn't like the thought of Britt either he has bricks for brains. I hope our Pats take one of Allen Robinson - Jeff Janis or Donte Moncrief in the 3rd.

I really like Robinson and Janis, Robinson basically already knows our offensive playbook (played at Penn State), and is a big physical receiver with excellent hands an is a good route runner.

Janis is a big physical receiver with excellent speed. More of a project due to playing against inferior competition, BUT, one of the few receivers from his conference EVER invited to the Senior Bowl, and he practiced/played quite well.

I'd rather take a chance at Justin blackmon

He will end up being the second best WR in this draft (behind Watkins) in my opinion.

I really don't think he goes in the 3rd if Donte Moncrief is on the Board Mid Second if I was the Patriots I woud be tempted to Trade-up and get him. He's a legit First Round Talent who might go in the Second. Donte Moncrief has it all Size/Speed things you can't teach.

I really like Robinson and Janis, Robinson basically already knows our offensive playbook (played at Penn State), and is a big physical receiver with excellent hands an is a good route runner.

Janis is a big physical receiver with excellent speed. More of a project due to playing against inferior competition, BUT, one of the few receivers from his conference EVER invited to the Senior Bowl, and he practiced/played quite well.

Janis is a Belichick try of player.

@alexmarvez: Agent Pat Dye Jr. says @buffalobills & @Panthers have expressed interest in WR Kenny Britt & visits may be taken with those teams (CONT)

@alexmarvez: Britt already visited with @STLouisRams @Patriots @Redskins. Dye said short-term deal likely; Most important thing is play-time opportunity

The playing time is there, but he'd have to earn it with us.

Free meals and frequent flyer miles.

Either that or casing the joint(s)... suspect that his view of his value is a lot inflated.

Last time this guy was any good, Randy Moss also good.

Kenny Britt talks of Patriots' visit - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN

Says he's gonna decide in a few days. I hope we grab him on the cheap, if he has any chance of returning to what he showed he can do in his first 3 years he'd be one hell of a steal.

I'm kinda rooting for the guy. I hope his wife and his faith can help turn him around. I always root for people who screw up to maybe make up for their mistakes. Kinda odd Belichick wasn't there, I wonder if they even offered Britt a contract. He said the workout went very well, but that may be just him talking. Talent wise, I like him better than Lafell.

Talent wise, I like him better than Lafell.

Talent wise, he's the most gifted offensive player that would be on the roster outside of Gronk and maybe Vereen, a combination of injuries and simply him holding himself back mentally have ruined his career to this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back