PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kenbrell is Back (PS)!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps Deus is referring to The Receiver.

Never mind

New Patriots DT Khyri Thornton wasn't at practice because he just flew in this morning, according to a source. Still on the roster.

Doug Kyed

oh really?...well, I just flew in from Vegas...
and boy, are my arms tired....*rimshot*

However its worth adding he hasnt updated since the end of July

I wish the guy all the best. Maybe this will be the year he puts it together. Maybe it won't. Either way, we'll likely start to see it sooner than later.

I wish the guy all the best. Maybe this will be the year he puts it together. Maybe it won't. Either way, we'll likely start to see it sooner than later.

If they signed him to be the #3 or even #4 WR this would not be a good move.

But they signed him to the PS.

For PS, and for being insurance for the #4 or #5 WR if they go down, this is a VERY good signing.

This is an interesting one -- it shows how the tweaked eligibility rules are changing the nature of the practice squad. Thompkins is textbook "shadow roster" rather than a developmental prospect, and lets them carry a minimum number of WRs on the 53.

(From that perspective, I don't think it makes sense to complain that they chose him over a raw kid with greater developmental upside. It's apples and oranges. They could easily add a developmental receiver too if they wanted.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back