PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kansas City is a real threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's that guy who said the chiefs are the 2001 patriots reborn?

No, it was not.

Reid is a recidivist. Tonight was the umpteenth public example of his complete disregard for 4th quarter clock management with the completely frivolous and unnecessary 2nd timeout and the ridiculous, almost SB37-like nonchalance between plays down the stretch.

You can't teach an old dogs new tricks, and that right there is one St Bernard who ain't learnin'.

Real weak sauce to come out from behind your skirt now that the game is over. You never posted a syllable in this thread until now.

Any comments on Pitt vs NE, or do you plan to wait for post game?

Talking to guy who stated Maroney was a # 1 running back.
Ah finding someone who knows more than him to learn from. Good idea.

Ah finding someone who knows more than him to learn from. Good idea.

Not from someone who is always wrong.

If I want to look at stats there are plenty of websites.

Not from someone who is always wrong.

If I want to look at stats there are plenty of websites.
Haven't you learned yet football isn't about stats.

Yes I know stats are meaningless.

Youre the Stat master.

Can you just shut the **** up ?

You had a feeling KC might be good and had the guts to create a thread about it, numerous people here called you out throughout the entire last third of the season and they turned out to be right. It happens to someone every year..

Can we just move on ?

Last edited:
Real weak sauce to come out from behind your skirt now that the game is over. You never posted a syllable in this thread until now.

Any comments on Pitt vs NE, or do you plan to wait for post game?

"...behind your skirt..."?

Run for the hills everybody!!!! It's the Internet Tough Guy!!!!!"

:eek::eek::eek:

64747588.jpg

Last edited:
Chiefs lost too much and didn't have the depth to cover for it in the end. They were a good team but you can't survive in the postseason playing the style of defense they had to play without Johnson in the line-up. Their offense didn't get enough touches in the end and now they're out. Considering what Brady regularly does to zone-heavy defenses, I'm pretty happy the Pats got the Steelers.

I never understood why people thought KC was for real, I've been saying for a while they are mediocre, I don't know if it's because I bet so gamblers know better which teams are worth to risk their money but KC has never been, I've seen many games of them this past couple seasons here in Brazil since their kicker is Br so ESPN here when they can choose the afternoon games they are always showing the Chiefs and the Patriots which is good for me but I have the gamepass anyway.

Andy Reid is mediocre and Alex Smith has regressed badly under his tutelage because Andy Reid is afraid to call plays, he plays not to lose, Alex was a much better game manager under Harbaugh in San Francisco, that San Francisco x Saints in 2011 was one of the best games ever, that Alex Smith is never coming back, Andy Reid broke him.

I mentioned it already in the game thread but I think it merits a mention here.

KC foolishly pulled out their trick play, where Dontari Poe threw a TD pass, against Denver, in a game they already had won, as kind of a way to add insult to injury.

How would things have played out if the Chiefs had kept that play in their pocket when it could have been used on the 2-point conversion attempt?

To waste that play in the circumstances that they did shows very poorly on Andy Reid. Totally asinine coaching.

I watched only the first half, I was so drunk from the GB x Dallas game I could barely breath. I can't believe I'm reading that Andy Reid **** up with the timeouts again, Jesus that guy must cause heart attacks from passionate fans watching that crap.

KC foolishly pulled out their trick play, where Dontari Poe threw a TD pass, against Denver, in a game they already had won, as kind of a way to add insult to injury.

How would things have played out if the Chiefs had kept that play in their pocket when it could have been used on the 2-point conversion attempt?

To waste that play in the circumstances that they did shows very poorly on Andy Reid. Totally asinine coaching.

The precise INVERSE of this is why I'm Jacked & Pumped to see what Josh has planned for our victims, I mean opponents.

Do you think Reid & co would have the balls to call a play like that in anything but a meaningless situation ? I don't see it. I think they did it against Denver precisely because the game was already over to get some "look at those clever plays" street credibility and not to win games.

Can you just shut the **** up ?

You had a feeling KC might be good and had the guts to create a thread about it, numerous people here called you out throughout the entire last third of the season and they turned out to be right. It happens to someone every year..

Can we just move on ?

Sure

GFY

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back