PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kansas City is a real threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes

They were the team NE did not want to face.
Match-up wise, I think KC would have presented more problems that Pittsburgh will. But to say they're the team NE didn't want to face is a bit of a stretch. The Pats would have punched it in when in the red zone.

KC is the team I was pulling for last night. I would take an Alex Smith led team over Ben. Also KCs defense was never the same when Derrick Johnson got injured.

I honestly thought KC would give PIT trouble and are capable enough to pull off an upset at Gillette. I still feel they have great talent on that roster but last night's loss was more on coaching. Brown and Bell had monster games but it looked to me like Chiefs played poorly and lost than Steelers played great and won.

Meaning I would of rather the Pats be playing Smith next Sunday over Ben.
Ben hasn't really been who you think he is lately. He doesn't move around and extend plays nearly as much, and in his last 11 games has a 16/12 TD/INT ratio.
If it weren't for AB (not to mention Bell carrying the offense) people would be asking if Ben is done.

Ben hasn't really been who you think he is lately. He doesn't move around and extend plays nearly as much, and in his last 11 games has a 16/12 TD/INT ratio.
If it weren't for AB (not to mention Bell carrying the offense) people would be asking if Ben is done.

Good points, he has looked like a sitting duck back there in the pocket as of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back