PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kaepernick tweets in support of Brady. Let's hope other QBs follow suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manning had the chance to single handedly save face for brady and he didn't

It doesn't benefit him at all yo say what brady did or accused of doing is something he and everyone else does to their own preference.

Too had too

If I were any of them I would be scared that the mob could be out for my head next. I would admit nothing. If asked I would claim I prefer them right out of the box.

Manning is not worried about the mob. When Manning admits to doing it, they will definitely dismiss this as nothing because they will say, 'even Manning does it, so it can't be that big of a deal.'

Eisen is a doofus.

'Isn't it strange that the ball boy is sending texts to the equipmt guy'

Uhhhh, Hello. 1-day a week employee talking to his BOSS (essentially) from a conversation IN OCTOBER likely in the middle of the week, while he is at his REAL JOB,

I think you have to be deliberately disingenuous to find that strange. Just plain stupid just doesn't account for the level of moronity there.

If you think he is a doofus, you should've heard that stupid Chris Simms spewing lies about Brady is the only QB he knows that likes balls underinflated. What a horse-looking scrub.

Would be awesome if Peyton called it out but I don't think Brady would do the same so I can't blame him for not getting involved.

Eisen is a doofus.

'Isn't it strange that the ball boy is sending texts to the equipmt guy'

Uhhhh, Hello. 1-day a week employee talking to his BOSS (essentially) from a conversation IN OCTOBER likely in the middle of the week, while he is at his REAL JOB,

I think you have to be deliberately disingenuous to find that strange. Just plain stupid just doesn't account for the level of moronity there.
Sounds like Eisen being sarcastic as he usually is but I didn't here the rest so I don't know...

eisen is a brady rump swab like the rest of us!

Good for Kaepernick for speaking his mind. Not that it matters to him, but I'll always appreciate that he spoke his mind here instead of remaining silent.

Pretty lame stance by Manning. If you say Brady is your friend, then maybe support your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents