PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Justin Tuck on Brady's toughness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good listen right there. Thanks for the heads up.

Right now there are thousands of confused fans because Brady is the antithesis of toughness as he asks for a flag on every little hit and specifically when they go to his knees.

Though those thousands of fans really don't understand the gamesmanship Brady employs and the knee rule is really the Carson Palmer rule. But, maybe a few will actually take the objective opinion of a player who's had success against #12.

About as likely as Mr Kraft inviting me to sit next to him to watch a home playoff game :confused:

Good interview.

Certainly flies in the face of the conventional wisdom of most fans outside NE.

I thought Brady was a whiney biatch who complains after every hit. Who's this guy to tell me different? :rolleyes:

It's pretty clear the NFL "got to" Justin Tuck and ordered him to say these things.
;)

This year in particular should highlight how tough he is since he's been constantly under siege by an inconsistent O-line.

Okay, everybody bookmark this interview and throw it in people's face at every opportunity.

I knew this since i first saw him. People as a whole are shallow and don't care to observe things carefully. They see his good looking features and automatically jump to conclusions about his toughness. He may look "pretty" on the outside but his willpower and heart are the strongest in the game. He has willed things to happen on pure skill and desire. He took vicious hits and gets up without a complaint. He only yells at refs due to competitive spirit and not due to being a "pansy" or whatever these fans love to dream up.

Brady has the worst public perception outside of NE. It is a crime how poorly people understand him.

If only they could see what is on the inside rather than be petty and talk about how "pretty" he is or whatever nonsense they need to feel tough..........

There's no way Giselle would marry a pansy. :)

I knew this since i first saw him. People as a whole are shallow and don't care to observe things carefully. They see his good looking features and automatically jump to conclusions about his toughness. He may look "pretty" on the outside but his willpower and heart are the strongest in the game. He has willed things to happen on pure skill and desire. He took vicious hits and gets up without a complaint. He only yells at refs due to competitive spirit and not due to being a "pansy" or whatever these fans love to dream up.

Brady has the worst public perception outside of NE. It is a crime how poorly people understand him.

If only they could see what is on the inside rather than be petty and talk about how "pretty" he is or whatever nonsense they need to feel tough..........

The Pats also keep injuries private so at the end of the year we find out TB played with a hernia and a torn ligament. I remember the year he played with the hernia Donovan Mcnab's ended his season early with the same injury.

Good stuff, he didn't even hesitate with his answer. Now I want to know who he thinks the pretty boys are...:p

Okay, everybody bookmark this interview and throw it in people's face at every opportunity.

I wonder if this interview got any coverage in print/online...evryone is quick to report when brady is screaming or antonio smith says something..

Tuck is a pretty cool guy. But how he talked about Brady, I think it was almost gutsy for him to say that. Because everyone doesn't know truly how tough and how strong toms will is.
Can't wait until Tom hoists his 4 Lombardi trophy!!

I wonder if this interview got any coverage in print/online...evryone is quick to report when brady is screaming or antonio smith says something..
We all know what type of coverage it'll get. Crickets.

The Pats also keep injuries private so at the end of the year we find out TB played with a hernia and a torn ligament. I remember the year he played with the hernia Donovan Mcnab's ended his season early with the same injury.

When Brady retires we'll find out he's actually got two wooden legs and a hook on his left hand BB never disclosed.

Good listen. Reminds me of that turnstile offensive line that never showed up in the SB. :mad:

I always got that vibe from the Giants players. I think more than Tuck and Strahan would think that although those two to date have been the only Giant players I have heard to specifically single Brady out for his toughness.

Man during those two SB's, esp. the first one, they knocked TFB around pretty good, real good.

We are sure a lucky fan base to have such a great qb...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes