PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just dirty!!!

The guy blew off his offseason preparation, came late and out of shape to minicamp, came to training camp allegedly ready, didn’t practice every day in camp, didn’t play in preseason at all, and then missed a huge number of snaps this season because he was constantly injured **shocker**

They already gifted him some extra money in camp, and with 11 losses going into yesterday they made a smart decision so tough for him, next year he can keep himself in shape all year and maybe his new team will overlook his very spotty history of being available.

His last go around in free agency he wasn’t that hot a commodity. The OT free agency class this year sucks so I’m sure someone will go for him and find out he won’t be any different for them.

As long as it closes the book on Trent Brown in New England I'm fine with it

tired of the endless injuries & the inconsistent play... McDermott is half the talent twice the heart... Would rather have a guy like that than Trent Brown... He has the skill, size and talent to be a top 5 LT in the league, but doesn't seem to want it...

Good riddance.

What's "just dirty" is Trent Brown's lack of effort and commitment toward earning those incentives.

The guy blew off his offseason preparation, came late and out of shape to minicamp, came to training camp allegedly ready, didn’t practice every day in camp, didn’t play in preseason at all, and then missed a huge number of snaps this season because he was constantly injured **shocker**

They already gifted him some extra money in camp, and with 11 losses going into yesterday they made a smart decision so tough for him, next year he can keep himself in shape all year and maybe his new team will overlook his very spotty history of being available.

His last go around in free agency he wasn’t that hot a commodity. The OT free agency class this year sucks so I’m sure someone will go for him and find out he won’t be any different for them.

And he’s made nearly $66 million in his career. I’m usually on the players’ side but . . .

What's "just dirty" is Trent Brown's lack of effort and commitment toward earning those incentives.
Lack of professionalism. All set with him.
Goodbye GIF

Belichick and the Pats have always been good about helping guys out with their incentives at the end of the year, when the guy has made the effort all year.

Please don't leave trash like this headline lying around here. It is purposely and blatantly wrong, the worst click bait.
Thing is it looks like Miguel is the one who started it with his tweet. I thought he was better than that. :mad:

As long as it closes the book on Trent Brown in New England I'm fine with it

tired of the endless injuries & the inconsistent play... McDermott is half the talent twice the heart... Would rather have a guy like that than Trent Brown... He has the skill, size and talent to be a top 5 LT in the league, but doesn't seem to want it...

Good riddance.
I said this at the end of last year about McDermott being our RT for this year... until he was hurt and forced Onwenu out there. But ya, in his short time at LT, he was as good as anyone else. Still, at this point we need to find a franchise LT. Maybe our 1st pick.
Better chances landing a 10-year LT in the top 10 of the draft than a franchise QB.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog...2wubpoqGe2cUhTFPOspHcz8Ah7L1lKKvcWIM2f6Y9FH-8
2 sides to every story.

Here it is from NBC Sports:

1704123649265.png

1704123667479.png

I've said for the last couple of months that I didn't see Brown in the Pats plans moving forward. Not because of any of this, but because of the fact he's been oft-injured and he'll be 31..

I never really liked him. He's a guy who skated by his whole life on his physical attributes. Put in the bare minimum. Coaches fell in love with his size and his very occasional flashes of brilliance. Whatever. He made his money. Mission accomplished for him. Time to move on.

2 sides to every story.

Here it is from NBC Sports:

View attachment 55595

View attachment 55596

I've said for the last couple of months that I didn't see Brown in the Pats plans moving forward. Not because of any of this, but because of the fact he's been oft-injured and he'll be 31..

All else aside, 31 is not old for an OT. If healthy, able and motivated, Brown should have several years of tread left wherever he moves on to.

Who wants Brown back after this season?

Nobody.
It's about the reputation of the team doing that. Players take note of this as I have heard many players mention this over the years.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back