PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodbye Isaiah Wynn...Glad to see you go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to call out that sony Michel, Isaiah Wynn, nkeal Harry, duke Dawson , joejuan Williams still don't have any teams in FA. 2018 and 2019 first and second rounders. Not having any suitors even at vet minimum should classify as bust I guess...

Just wanted to call out that sony Michel, Isaiah Wynn, nkeal Harry, duke Dawson , joejuan Williams still don't have any teams in FA. 2018 and 2019 first and second rounders. Not having any suitors even at vet minimum should classify as bust I guess...
Alright let's not show our acting GM up. :rofl:

What an awful group. Woof.

Thanks for the 2020, 2021 and 2022 draft. Look much better already...

Agreed. Need a great 2023 draft. I am still not sure a difference maker will drop to 14. If not trade down. We need top 100 bodies, not a marginally better body at #14.

Agreed. Need a great 2023 draft. I am still not sure a difference maker will drop to 14. If not trade down. We need top 100 bodies, not a marginally better body at #14.
The porter kid seems to be a difference maker..

The porter kid seems to be a difference maker..

Agreed. So is Gonzalez. From what I read both will be gone by #14. Maybe someone takes a flyer on QB Levis and then a top prospect falls to us. Fingers crossed .

Agreed. So is Gonzalez. From what I read both will be gone by #14. Maybe someone takes a flyer on QB Levis and then a top prospect falls to us. Fingers crossed .
If 5 QBs go ahead of us there's gotta be someone really good dropping to 14. Someone who'd go 10th in some other years...

Well yeah, if you compare them to their 2017, 2018 & 2019 drafts.

When compared on their own, however...

Last edited:
Well yeah, if you compare them to the 2017, 2018 & 2019 drafts.

When compared on their own, however...
Compare the Patriots 2018 and 2019 to the Chiefs drafts from the same years. They really didn’t hit home runs either. The difference is they snagged Mahones in 2017. It’s all about the QB.

Compare the Patriots 2018 and 2019 to the Chiefs drafts from the same years. They really didn’t hit home runs either. The difference is they snagged Mahones in 2017. It’s all about the QB.

And when you don't have the QB, it's gotta be All about the other picks.

ok ok, I got it...

hey, guys, let's hope there's no Wynn Encore!

band-of-misfits-monkey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST