PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Juju “ballin’ out” before the season even starts…

There's a beloved not yet in the HOF former Patriot who is on video openly exposing himself for 20 seconds in a grotesque way (scratchin them for a long while) at a public hotel pool.

I'm not a fan of JuJu and this is not a defense of him at all, nor of this behavior. I'm just saying, it's not surprising given what others have done.

I do wonder though if he's going to get the Brandon Spikes treatment

Since when do humans have 3 arms? 3 legs, yes but 3 arms? C’mon Son!

*Edit* It looks to me like he has his hand on his junk. Has anyone seen the unedited to verify? :rofl:
Who WANTS to?

Having him on the field in a Pats uniform is not something I wish to see again.

Now for an additional reason.

Who WANTS to?

Having him on the field in a Pats uniform is not something I wish to see again.

Now for an additional reason.
I also hope this leads to his departure off the roster. Find some youngster who can give us 20-30 catches this season and maybe develop.

I don’t think I’ll look that closely.

Choose GIF

There's a beloved not yet in the HOF former Patriot who is on video openly exposing himself for 20 seconds in a grotesque way (scratchin them for a long while) at a public hotel pool.

I'm not a fan of JuJu and this is not a defense of him at all, nor of this behavior. I'm just saying, it's not surprising given what others have done.

I do wonder though if he's going to get the Brandon Spikes treatment

Russ Francis?

I also hope this leads to his departure off the roster. Find some youngster who can give us 20-30 catches this season and maybe develop.
We have Bourne, Osborne, Douglas, Reagor, Thornton and Boutte.

We will continue to try to trade or sign a #1 WR, although that could certainly wait until next off-season.

We will likely draft a WR or two and sign another free agent or two.
==============
We should "trade" Shuster right after the draft. As with Parker, we will pick up almost all the money now die to him. Hopefully, there won't any remaining cap hit. A simple cut only increases our cap spending by $2M.

Reagor and Thornton are fine in that regard (20-30 catches), until we acquire more additions.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back