PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jonathan Kraft on Espn Boston..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Right Now, talking about Adam , Willie and the cap... I take his tone, No more Adam, but could be wrong..

Sean Pa Patriot said:
Right Now, talking about Adam , Willie and the cap... I take his tone, No more Adam, but could be wrong..

What did he say about Willie???????????????

Willie sounded more optomistic, but Kraft spoke from a fan perspective...

He was on WEEI this morning during D&C, he was mostly talking about the CBA. He laughed like a loon when asked about Ralph Wilson not understanding what he was voting on. He did not mention Adam or Willie.

wow

Bill's Girl said:
He was on WEEI this morning during D&C, he was mostly talking about the CBA. He laughed like a loon when asked about Ralph Wilson not understanding what he was voting on. He did not mention Adam or Willie.

Everytime I hear Wilson's name, I always remember that sign form last year when the pats played the bills in buffalo. It said something like: "Mr Kraft, please buy our team!" :D

mtbykr said:
Everytime I hear Wilson's name, I always remember that sign form last year when the pats played the bills in buffalo. It said something like: "Mr Kraft, please buy our team!" :D

Hahaha, that must have been so funny. I guess people around the league or at least the AFC East also recognize how great an owner the Kraft's have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back