PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

John Clayton:"Running it up: Belichick, Pats take no prisoners"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that his predictions are wrong, it is that he is writing BULL****. He is trying to cover his ass and is an idiot.

I am starting to believe that I should become a Sport Journalist. 90% of the journalists out there are either complete idiots, or don't have the balls to write the TRUTH. It may not be as flashy or attention grabbing, but it is the TRUTH.

We're crucifying him for getting FACTS wrong, not about a prediction. What are you talking about?

Well some are saying that he's an idiot for picking the Redskins to upset.

Also, whenever a writer says something negative about the Pats, rest assured there will be a thread on this site calling that writer an idiot.

I'm fine with negatives. But I don't like articles that are just spews of hate. If this was the Colts, he would be praising their Offense. But because it's the Patriots, who are now labeled as the "bad boys" of the NFL, the "cheaters that wan't revenge", everything is "disrespect" this "disrespect" that. Running up the score, dirty hits, disrespectful calls, blah blah blah. Journalists are grabbing ANYTHING they can use to twist to fit their agenda; make the Pats look bad.

Miami is a long way away from Kennewick, Washington. Do you think I could drive down there before they arrive?

P.S. I like Clayton, it's weird how much offense you take to that.

Why are you on this MB anyways?

You must have a Patriot fetish or something:rolleyes:

I don't see why you guys crucify him for being wrong on a prediction. Big deal, people are wrong all the time, do you expect him to be perfect?

Everything you say is wrong, maybe you should take your Pats envy and go write for some rag.

Welker is slow, Randy lost his legs, Donte can't stay on the field or run the right route, Ginn is going to show everybody that he is a WR (when we need a QB), what do my fellow Fin fans know-they aren't smart like me, blah, blah, blah.

Waaaa, is that mommy? Come change my diapers, mommy! Aqua did a doo-doo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back