PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joey Harrington really good on Deflategate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never saw that before, what a despicable little twirp, that was great.

This is what makes me sicker than anything, these are the spineless, weasel, slime balls creating the narrative. You turn on a radio show and some lying, insidious worm hiding behind a mic or some ink is
talking about integrity and honor.

I'd like to see Gronk body slam the lot of them.

After slamming Rome, Gronk would say in Patriot fashion "we're on to Felger and Mazzolini"

...and then David Stern would ask him if he still beats his wife.

"OK Jim, I have to go talk to somebody important now" David Stern at the end of the interview. hahahaha

Anyone remember this?

Still a classic.

And this D-bag had the nerve to say "If Brady hadn't been so arrogant..."!! I love seeing loudmouth fake tough guys get belittled....yup, even bullied!

That just made my day folks!

"a minor, joke of an offense".. what many of us have been saying for quite a while now...

"Thanks for the vine Jim"..... this was a refresher to remind me how much I dislike Rome..

"OK Jim, I have to go talk to somebody important now" David Stern at the end of the interview. hahahaha
Stern completely destroyed him.

Man just seeing his name again I'm going to start having nightmares of his voice saying "clones" or "rack it" or whatever the hell it was he said. Thanks a lot. Lol

Rat Face and Equine Grill

Sometimes I think the Jim Everett thing was staged. They bring him on, he manhandles but doesn't really hurt Rome and they both get cred out of it.

Jim Rome is to commentary as Mel Kiper is to draft analysis ... Hot air and not much else.

I gotta disagree. At least Kiper does some work. :)

What pisses me off now is, even defenders are saying he broke some rule when he didn't and there's not even evidence that he did, and the 5 million dollar report didn't even accuse him of breaking a rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3