PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joey Harrington really good on Deflategate

Status
Not open for further replies.

upstater1

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
http://jimrome.com/2015/05/15/joey-harrington/

Puts loudmouth Jim Rome in his place (Rome has been killing Brady)

Go to 7:30 of the clip to hear Harrington

Harrington: "The NFL turns a blind eye... looks the other way for breaking the 1999 Mitch Berger rule..."

Rome: "So what you're saying is the NFL is conveniently looking the other way for other teams but they're coming for the Patriots? Why?"

Harrington: "It's a joke... It's an absolute joke."

Jim Rome is still on the air? I thought people got tired of his act back in 2006.

So many good points and arguments in this. Excellent post.

I listened to it and liked what Harrington had to say, but he obsviously didn't read the report. I wish someone like him would read the report because it would only add to his argument. I think it is very clear once the report has been read that anyone can see that the footballs were never tampered with.

Jim Rome falls under that category to me where he just says what people want to hear as if he's just chasing ratings and dollars. If everyone supported Vick's dog fighting, he would have been talking about how absurdly the NFL is treating him.

Jim Rome falls under that category to me where he just says what people want to hear as if he's just chasing ratings and dollars. If everyone supported Vick's dog fighting, he would have been talking about how absurdly the NFL is treating him.
...and then David Stern would ask him if he still beats his wife.

Bam! That'll shut his ****y big mouth! :D

Roadhouse!

Bam! That'll shut his ****y big mouth! :D

Roadhouse!

50495_270814222831_4121_n.jpg

Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell - Ashes by Now - great song

That is a good song indeed ol 55! Always have adored Emmy Lou. Saw Rodney Crowell once too around 1979 or so - IIRC he opened for Marshall Tucker at Red Rocks outside Denver.

I don't even think I can listen to it, can't stand Jim romes voice or when he thinks he's said something clever so he repeats it over and over! He's one of the most annoying ever!

Man just seeing his name again I'm going to start having nightmares of his voice saying "clones" or "rack it" or whatever the hell it was he said. Thanks a lot. Lol

That is a good song indeed ol 55! Always have adored Emmy Lou. Saw Rodney Crowell once too around 1979 or so - IIRC he opened for Marshall Tucker at Red Rocks outside Denver.
The collaborations with Mark Knopfler were great.

Anyone remember this?

Still a classic.

Never saw that before, what a despicable little twirp, that was great.

This is what makes me sicker than anything, these are the spineless, weasel, slime balls creating the narrative. You turn on a radio show and some lying, insidious worm hiding behind a mic or some ink is
talking about integrity and honor.

I'd like to see Gronk body slam the lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes