PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

And it's Arthur Blank's turn on the DeflateGate Revenge Tour - read his comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Let's add Arthur Blank (by the way, I do not shop at Home Depot any longer) to the ever growing list of owners who are ready to face Tom Brady on a level playing field. Hopefully Brady is aware of these comments (of course he is, right?) and would like nothing more than to rip the heart out of another hypocritical d1ckweed. By the way, Tom has a higher passer rating against Atlanta than any other NFL franchise, and I believe an undefeated record. Let's summarize the carnage so far before moving onto Mr. (my face is always) Blank.

• Jim Irsay - Hard to say how much Brady has had do with that joke organization's undoing and how much was self-destructive, but J. Kraft's comments were telling that the team peaked that morning, as a slap in the face. They never recovered, and their ultimate "revenge" game the next year featured the most embarrassing play call ever. He has been rocked so many times by Brady I've lost count.
  • Steve Bisciotti - The team has not even made the playoffs since the whiney little b1tch joined forces to railroad Tom. Tom essentially punched them out of the playoffs after shredding them this year in a must-win game for the Ravens, same as 2012 and 2014.
  • Bob McNair - The Patriots curb-stomped the Texans without Tom and then sent them packing, derailing their season once again and making them a laughing stock. Team has never beaten Brady in a meaningful game, and he gets to see #12 up close for the Super Bowl.
  • Jerry Jones - Another little whiny loser who supported the DeflateGate punishments who got embarrassed by Tom last year on his own turf. What is that, 0-3 vs. Brady now?
  • Which brings us to Arthur Blank...and his comments; this was of course after getting a slap on the wrist for pumping in crowd noise, a rule that was well known to cause a competitive advantage. So naturally the self-righteous windbag had to chime in:
“The league feels a tremendous sense of responsibility, as do all the owners, in reinforcing the culture of the NFL, the shield and make sure the game remains as balanced and as pure and as true to its integrity and its ethics as can be done. When they find any organization or any individual has gotten off those tracks it’s their job to remind them of that and bring them back on the tracks and do it in a way that really reinforces what the league is about.

“I think in the case of New England they have done that.”

This article quote was from May, 2015, not long after the Wells Report. We can add him to the other d1ckbag owners who joined forces in ignoring science, calling one of the most honorable men in sports history a liar, and overlooking the entire shameful pack of lies and fake news stories meant to destroy Brady's reputation. Remember this if you think Atlanta is a "likable team."

Falcons owner Arthur Blank says failure to admit mistakes hurt Patriots regarding DeflateGate

Falcons owner Blank: Failure to admit mistakes hurt Patriots

Let's add Arthur Blank (by the way, I do not shop at Home Depot any longer) to the ever growing list of owners who are ready to face Tom Brady on a level playing field. Hopefully Brady is aware of these comments (of course he is, right?) and would like nothing more than to rip the heart out of another hypocritical d1ckweed. By the way, Tom has a higher passer rating against Atlanta than any other NFL franchise, and I believe an undefeated record. Let's summarize the carnage so far before moving onto Mr. (my face is always) Blank.

• Jim Irsay - Hard to say how much Brady has had do with that joke organization's undoing and how much was self-destructive, but J. Kraft's comments were telling that the team peaked that morning, as a slap in the face. They never recovered, and their ultimate "revenge" game the next year featured the most embarrassing play call ever. He has been rocked so many times by Brady I've lost count.
  • Steve Bisciotti - The team has not even made the playoffs since the whiney little b1tch joined forces to railroad Tom. Tom essentially punched them out of the playoffs after shredding them this year in a must-win game for the Ravens, same as 2012 and 2014.
  • Bob McNair - The Patriots curb-stomped the Texans without Tom and then sent them packing, derailing their season once again and making them a laughing stock. Team has never beaten Brady in a meaningful game, and he gets to see #12 up close for the Super Bowl.
  • Jerry Jones - Another little whiny loser who supported the DeflateGate punishments who got embarrassed by Tom last year on his own turf. What is that, 0-3 vs. Brady now?
  • Which brings us to Arthur Blank...and his comments; this was of course after getting a slap on the wrist for pumping in crowd noise, a rule that was well known to cause a competitive advantage. So naturally the self-righteous windbag had to chime in:
“The league feels a tremendous sense of responsibility, as do all the owners, in reinforcing the culture of the NFL, the shield and make sure the game remains as balanced and as pure and as true to its integrity and its ethics as can be done. When they find any organization or any individual has gotten off those tracks it’s their job to remind them of that and bring them back on the tracks and do it in a way that really reinforces what the league is about.

“I think in the case of New England they have done that.”

This article quote was from May, 2015, not long after the Wells Report. We can add him to the other d1ckbag owners who joined forces in ignoring science, calling one of the most honorable men in sports history a liar, and overlooking the entire shameful pack of lies and fake news stories meant to destroy Brady's reputation. Remember this if you think Atlanta is a "likable team."

Falcons owner Arthur Blank says failure to admit mistakes hurt Patriots regarding DeflateGate

Falcons owner Blank: Failure to admit mistakes hurt Patriots

I almost forgot that this creepy looking, weasel d*ck was on our sh*tlist.

Was having a hard time finding reason to hate Falcons as Matt Ryan seems like a good guy. Thanks for reminding me. Let's crush these ***holes!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, I'm not on the Blank-likeability-train, but that was from before Defamegate. I don't remember why...maybe he just has a punchable face.

The Falcons are only "ok" in my book because I actually kinda like Matt Ryan. Otherwise, they're one of the 30 enemies (Saints excluded).

a pounding well deserved will commence

and we're not done w/ Bob yet, we will be lifting the lombardi in his home stadium

Last edited:
Arthur Blank dances like he has a blank up his blank-hole.

We should save the good fans of Atlanta from having to see him dance anymore.

People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones. We know the Falcons cheated by piping in noise. The only cheating in Deflategate was the NFL trying to deny science......

Atlanta Falcons lose 2016 pick for pumping fake noise
The Atlanta Falcons have been punished for pumping in crowd noise to their stadium.

"The NFL fined the Falcons $350,000 and the franchise will forfeit their fifth-round selection in the 2016 NFL Draft, the league announced Monday. President Rich McKay will also be suspended for at least three months from the Competition Committee beginning April 1.""

-------------------------------

I don't think there's a single owner, Kraft included, who doesn't rub me the wrong way. Good ole boys aren't my favorite. So I tend not to judge teams on their ownership (except for egregious cases like IND, BAL) because that stuff all balances out in my book. That's how I deal with the cognitive dissonance of hating the owner and not minding the team.

I don't think there's a single owner, Kraft included, who doesn't rub me the wrong way. Good ole boys aren't my favorite. So I tend not to judge teams on their ownership (except for egregious cases like IND, BAL) because that stuff all balances out in my book. That's how I deal with the cognitive dissonance of hating the owner and not minding the team.
Billy Sullivan made some disagreeable, well-documented bad decisions but at least he listened to and cared about the fans.

th
"Arthur's Full Of Blank."

Yep! Hes a total cartoon character. He reminds me of Dastardly and Muttley
View attachment 15906

Or Vincent Price.

View attachment 15909
I like Vincent Price.

For supporting murder, assaulting women, and penalizing innocent teams--
"Is there — is there other than evil balm in Goodell? — tell me — tell me, I implore!”
Wouldst there ever be integrity or justice in the NFL?
Quoth the Ravens, “Nevermore.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft