PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

And it's Arthur Blank's turn on the DeflateGate Revenge Tour - read his comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot of scientific evidence that exonerates us, but there's also a lot of circumstantial evidence that is hard to swallow.

I hope you never serve on a jury. Your inability to properly weigh facts against supposition would make you easily susceptible to manipulation. Circumstantial evidence is evidence that relies on an inference to connect it to a conclusion of fact.

The conflict is between deductive and inductive reasoning. The "science experiments" used deductive reasoning, which is logical, certain, repeatable, and determinant in it's outcomes. With inductive reasoning, there is guesswork and susceptibility to bias. Even if the premises are all true, it is wholly possible for the conclusion to be false.

This is why you hold the belief that you hold. You have used the wrong reasoning to reach a false conclusion and weigh that more valuable than right reasoning to a true conclusion. You are not alone. Even the judges of the Second Circuit Court of Appeals with all their credentials exhibited the same foggy thinking.

Oops, wrong Arthur..but the only clean meme I could find.....and the same look at the end of the game..
hqdefault.jpg

Gentleman, I suggest you look up the word "prenup".............billionaires get them signed.......
She doesn't want to run a ginormous hardware store. She will be just fine with a couple hundred mill, which is probably about what the prenup gives her.

This will be the Falcons new stadium and I immediately see a problem with it - funny Dirty Burd not withstanding

Can you?

wp6LJON.gif

The design sucks

I'll explain why the design of this billion-something stadium is bad.

The entire roof needs to be retractable.

Infamously, Texas Stadium had that roof with the hole with lighting problems that camera crews and speciality teams HATED. Going from shade to glare. No solution.

I almost forgot that this creepy looking, weasel d*ck was on our sh*tlist.

Was having a hard time finding reason to hate Falcons as Matt Ryan seems like a good guy. Thanks for reminding me. Let's crush these ***holes!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Looking back at your desire to "Crush" the Falcons & old dead eyes, Authur Blank....

I think beating them the way we did was better than if we had won 45-10. We let them think, feel and believe they'd win almost the entire game.....

And then Belichick, Brady and our Pats said, "Fungoo! We were only kiddin!" And we pounded home that overtime touchdown, and took the trophy right from Blank's grasp

It was fuggn SWEET!

Watching these clowns stand on the sidelines for the bulk of the 4th quarter as their team crapped itself was priceless.

Apparently in Georgia it's legal to marry your sister....

I can't help thinking that, having defeated the Falcons, the undisputed all-tine emotional favorite in a SB contest, we have solidified "Most Hated Team" ever in all of sports. Quite an accomplishment wresting that ignominious title from the Yankees.

it's inconceivable we did anything wrong!
I love you, nothing personal: but that is the Felger mentality.

Yes, the Pats are human and no more incapable of error - or rule-breaking - than anyone else. Credibility amongst people is unfortunately, a highly subjective thing and often has nothing whatever to do with truth or facts.

But totally biased execution of authority based on incompetence and falsehood weighted entirely in favor of the real perpetrator's accusations, tips the scales of credibility amongst objective, thinking individuals completely in favor of the real victims - in this case, as usual, the New England Patriots...including their former and current players, coaches, trainers, staff, administration and fan base.

Quite frankly, public and overwhelming exoneration, which will inevitably include public exposure and humiliation of all parties complicit with the false narrative, is the only acceptible solution for me.

Stay tuned, one day y'all will discover exactly who "APF" is.

I can't help thinking that, having defeated the Falcons, the undisputed all-tine emotional favorite in a SB contest, we have solidified "Most Hated Team" ever in all of sports. Quite an accomplishment wresting that ignominious title from the Yankees.
The fact is, the Patriots (outside of maybe Kraft) have done nothing to warrant public disparagement. I hate them, but I never despised the Steelers, Cowboys, Dolphins or Broncos like I did the Giants or Raiders, who actually did stuff to make themselves hateable. The anti-Patriots sentiment is a league-created, national- and local-media propaganda fueled diatribe, in which regular jealous fanatics of other teams constitute only a minority. People nationally - and in the NFL - celebrate the Steelers and Forty-Niners and Cowboys dynasties, who, especially lately, have a lot more solid to base detraction on than the Patriots.

I disagree. I think the national sentiment has vastly changed since the Super Bowl. I think the game showed many a lot about the Patriots they have never seen before...the grittiness, the fact they aren't really frontrunners but grinders, and of course the really human side of Brady with his mother and children. I think a lot of people who were lukewarm rooting for the Falcons actually started to change and root for the Patriots just to witness history. Either way, I think the Patriots did as much as they could possibly do to redeem their franchise, and many people are acknowledging their greatness, especially TB12. Goodell is more hated than Brady.

Are we being too mean?

Were our comments about her age relative to Blank's mean-spirited? Probably.
Were our comments about the prenup mean-spirited? I'd call that comment "catty," but not mean. But, that's just a matter of degree.
Are comments like those representative of our finest behavior as humans? Probably not.

Do people who marry wealthy individuals who go out of their way to make themselves visible to the public open themselves to unfair comments and scrutiny? Yes.
Should we be nicer to them and better human beings? Speaking for myself only, yes.
Will I necessarily always do so in the future? Probably not.
Is it possible that I'm just a little bit envious of a guy worth $3+ billion, even I think he's an *******? Yep.

That's enough self-reflection for today. Wish I were perfect....

Were our comments about her age relative to Blank's mean-spirited? Probably.
Were our comments about the prenup mean-spirited? I'd call that comment "catty," but not mean. But, that's just a matter of degree.
Are comments like those representative of our finest behavior as humans? Probably not.

Do people who marry wealthy individuals who go out of their way to make themselves visible to the public open themselves to unfair comments and scrutiny? Yes.
Should we be nicer to them and better human beings? Speaking for myself only, yes.
Will I necessarily always do so in the future? Probably not.
Is it possible that I'm just a little bit envious of a guy worth $3+ billion, even I think he's an *******? Yep.

That's enough self-reflection for today. Wish I were perfect....
LOL. Wish I could spot you a measly billion. Do I like your post? Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3