PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2016 Edition (Official): Futility Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tangentially related rodent issue is the excess of talent the Pats have this year. I ventured into Gang Green and saw a thread moaning about how bad their tight ends are. I'd hate to cut someone who improves their roster for free. Maybe BB can trade Clay Harbor rather than cut him and potentially deliver him to their greedy pink paws.

I also noted that Hackenburg hasn't played at all yet and a couple of the commenters suggested he'll end up on IR with a phantom injury.

If that happened it would be nice if the Pats could get the league to investigate, but we know THAT will never happen.

Last edited:
New Jersey Green Beans roster is set for another season of futility. Here's a shot of their first team meeting:

Green Beans 1.JPG

Last edited:
Jest are the wost drafting team in 2nd round:
2016: Hackenberg
2015: D.Smith
2014: Amaro
2013: Geno Smith
12: Stephen HIll
10: Vlad Ducasse

Aka......A bunch of crap

Jest are the wost drafting team in 2nd round:
2016: Hackenberg
2015: D.Smith
2014: Amaro
2013: Geno Smith
12: Stephen HIll
10: Vlad Ducasse

Aka......A bunch of crap

Sure, our 2nd rounders haven't been exactly ideal as of late. But I'd bet our 6th round has been better than anything the Pats have ever been able to get in the 6th.

Last edited:
Except for that guy in the 6th round of the 2000 draft.

Sure, our 2nd rounders haven't been exactly ideal as of late. But I'd bet our 6th round has been better than anything the Pats have even been able to get in the 6th.
Just imagine if Brady had been drafted a Green Bean. Today he'd be selling insurance somewhere and Gisele would be married to Leonardo DiCaprio.

WELCOME TO THE 2016 REGULAR SEASON, NEW JERSEY GREEN BEANS!

Cincinnati Bengals 23, Green Beans 22

Kudos to Green Bean goats of the game
for making this deservedly painful loss possible:
Mevis and Fizzlepack!

darrelle-revis-1.jpg

ryan-fitzpatrick-jets1.jpg

Last edited:
Revis is the most overpaid player in the NFL.

C'mon, those 271 receiving yards by Green and LaFell were clearly the fault of everyone in the secondary except Revis :D

Also, great work by Fitzmagic to save a crushing INT for the final minute of the game.

And the Jets lose the season opener against the Bengals by 1 point!! Let the misery for Jets nation continue! LOL

The best player for the Jets since Curtis Martin had to come to New England to win a championship.

That is all.

Excellent start to the season today.

Lol, that guy. The living example of brain damage on the Internet.
Where is Ray Ray posting these days?
The "Jets Suck" thread will go on into infinity!

LMAO Sanchez was gonna be "their Brady," just like Pennington was "Going to be better than Brady, just you wait," and Pennington "Shoulda been better than Brady," and Brett Favrevruh was "ALREADY better than Brady now it's OUR turn for 3 super bowls" and "Mangenius" "Was their Belichick" and Rex Ryan was "their Belichick..."

Plus the "best" sports media money can buy to support their continuous, childhood-ruining delusions.

So, so sad, for so, so long.

Tonight the Pats play the first of 4 games with one hand tied behind their backs... and all eyes will be on the Patriots' first-round rookie sensation OH THAT'S RIGHT... and the goal is clearly to give the JEST and the rest of a division a fighting chance... to beat the Pats through off-the-field decrements to the team, because the team does its job ON the field. And we can't have that - if the JEST's ceiling is mediocrity, why then, the same should go for the Pats.

So it's satisfying, even if Arizona eats Jimmy for dinner tonight.... to know that the JEST have already lost. As one might expect.

Way to show up for your HOME TOWN (of East Rutherford, but don't stop me, I'm on a roll), on NINE freakin' ELEVEN, the holy day of New York... and lose anyway.

Truly inspired suckage.

C'mon, those 271 receiving yards by Green and LaFell were clearly the fault of everyone in the secondary except Revis :D
No help from the safeties over the top! Yeah -- that's it! It was ALL their fault! ;)

:D one more reason to still love JoJo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye