PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets sign Shawn Crable to Practice Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
While "marginal" goes waaaay too far for Woodhead, he has yet to show enough to say so definitively he'll be around in 3 or 5 years, that's going overboard in the other direction. As an example of how promising lower-part-of-the-roster players can go from very hot to a minor role in a short time, just look at Julian Edelman this year. Part of it may be that little injuries can have a big effect, there is less raw talent so less margin for error.

Shawn Crable was released by the Patriots so that he could be picked up by the Jets and feed them disinformation.

Shawn Crable was released by the Patriots so that he could be picked up by the Jets and feed them disinformation.

He was released to be sure he infected the Jets with the flu that will have already run its course here by 12/6 and totally devastate the jets in a couple of weeks.

Shawn Crable: Covert Ops

People seriously think Woodhead's a player?

He's a marginal contributor. I don't think the Jets would've kept him knowing what they know now. Is he going to take snaps away from Tomlinon or Greene?

He's Rudy, so we all love what he represents, we'll see if he's in the league in 3 years.

Dont you talk about my woodhead...:bricks:

I doubt it, teams usually get much less concerned about their 54th man than fans do. Does it bother you they signed Crable?

They just want to pick his brain/playbook before the second Pats/Jets rematch. This happens all the time but it's still annoying.

Patriots are obsessed with Jets, how?

The response was that JETS and PATRIOTS were obssesed with each other. FYI, please find definition herein:

ob·ses·sion (n.)

1. Compulsive preoccupation with a fixed idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by symptoms of anxiety.
2. A compulsive, often unreasonable idea or emotion.
1. (Psychiatry) Psychiatry a persistent idea or impulse that continually forces its way into consciousness, often associated with anxiety and mental illness
2. a persistent preoccupation, idea, or feeling
3. the act of obsessing or the state of being obsessed

Crable will be captain and on the field coin toss for the Jets in 3 weeks

Last edited:

I agree, and with a a possibility that an unknown member of the current 53 Jets roster will be a captain for New England for the on-field coin toss for the Jets/Patriots game on MNF on 12/6.

Absolutely. It would be just like Rex to put a guy on the game day active roster for some silly stunt like that. He's done it before so we know he will go there. Crable will come out for the coin toss and won't play a down.

I'd also add that kind of childish crap will ultimately be Rex's undoing this year (and beyond) whether it be in the playoffs or heaven forbid, the SB. Football for him is more about emotion/silly stunts than brains. His father had the same problem as a head coach. Loads of talent in Philly and ZERO SBs. Rex's HC career will follow the same path. Book it.

Last edited:
People seriously think Woodhead's a player?

He's a marginal contributor. I don't think the Jets would've kept him knowing what they know now. Is he going to take snaps away from Tomlinon or Greene?

He's Rudy, so we all love what he represents, we'll see if he's in the league in 3 years.

"people seriously think thus guy is a player?'

Dude...u didn't really ask this question did u? REALLY? You either haven't watched him play this year..or are another disgruntled Jests fan......:eek:

This post deserves some sort of award for stupidity.

I agree completely.....this is one of the most obnoxiously stupid posts that I have ever seen on here...this buttmunch deserves an award!!......Ian?? Seriously even the most sore a##ed jests fans I have talked with (and believe me I avoid them at all costs)....admit that woody is a player....and they should have never cut him.

Ah, the one that got away...... Not only is she prettier, smarter, and sexier than ever....... she won't return your calls. Please stop stalking her, let her get on with her life, you'll find someone else.

Shawn Crable?
She was hot though.

Crable does have some nice legs...

To the guys who have actually coached/played the game: can the Jets glean a lot more about our D from Crable than what they see on the tape?

Thanks in advance!

Bump!

Amazing how 90% of the posts in this thread are about Woodhead and the Jets fan insted of the OP. :)

To the guys who have actually coached/played the game: can the Jets glean a lot more about our D from Crable that what they see on the tape?

Thanks in advance!

You can learn a lot on tape you can see a mistake or you can see everything work perfectly you can then guess what the read was what made a player do what, if a mistake is made you can't see what he shoal have done anyone who knows the playbook and been in a film sesh will know what he did and most likely why. From this a coach can try and force similar mistakes to take advantage of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft