PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets sign Shawn Crable to Practice Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People seriously think Woodhead's a player?

He's a marginal contributor. I don't think the Jets would've kept him knowing what they know now. Is he going to take snaps away from Tomlinon or Greene?

He's Rudy, so we all love what he represents, we'll see if he's in the league in 3 years.

Ah, the one that got away...... Not only is she prettier, smarter, and sexier than ever....... she won't return your calls. Please stop stalking her, let her get on with her life, you'll find someone else.

Shawn Crable?
She was hot though.

Last edited:

He's a marginal contributor. I don't think the Jets would've kept him knowing what they know now. Is he going to take snaps away from Tomlinon or Greene?

He's Rudy, so we all love what he represents, we'll see if he's in the league in 3 years.

Embarrassing post.

I want to take my sons Maroney jersey and stitch in Woodhead on the back!

If BB likes Crable enough after the Colts game, he can sign him to the roster.

So Shawn Crable's career ended much like Lance Armstrong's.

...with half a sack.

Or, as John Kruk memorably put it, "I'm taking my ball and I'm going home."

Of course, Armstrong has earned about, what, $50M more than Crable?

we'll see if he's in the league in 3 years.

Yeah, he'll still be here...he'll be the guy converting key third downs in the superbowl:D

Last edited:

I'm sure he's awful, just like Leon Washington, and neither deserved a roster spot over Joe McKnight. And please don't argue that McKnight is a superior player because of his positional versatility since they're going to try him at corner before he gets time in the backfield again. :rolleyes:

The Jets found something for Joe McKnight to do | ProFootballTalk

As for not taking snaps from Tomlinson or Greene, Tomlinson is fading fast. After a very good start to the year, he hasn't cracked 60 yards rushing in the last 4 games while averaging just 3.4 yards per carry and fumbling twice, while facing 3 of the worst run defenses in the league.

Truly terrible.

937202-facepalm_implied_super.jpg

Last edited:
You guys haven't picked up on the fact that AJY is a Jets fan yet?

To the guys who have actually coached/played the game: can the Jets glean a lot more about our D from Crable than what they see on the tape?

Thanks in advance!

To the guys who have actually coached/played the game: can the Jets glean a lot more about our D from Crable than what they see on the tape?

Thanks in advance!

+1

I'm curious about this too.

My hunch is that there is lots to learn about what didn't happen, what could have happened, weaknesses that haven't been exploited yet. OTOH, this late in the season, such holes aren't gaping as much. Even in 2007 by this time people had almost figured out that if you give Brady time, you will die.

This post deserves some sort of award for stupidity.

He is a Jets fan, right?

Cause obviously he's not watching the Patriots games I am where Woodhead converts crucial third downs, shows quickness and downfield instincts, and has great hands out of the backfield. If he was one of our third round picks I'd be pleased with his production so far. (Woodhead will be a Patriot five years from now, you can just about bank that.)

I wish we had Joe McNight carrying the ball for us. Too bad the Jets didn't cut him instead.

I wish we had Joe McNight carrying the ball for us. Too bad the Jets didn't cut him instead.

Indeed. I've seen enough from McKnight at this point to know that he's going to be one of the better running backs this decade when he decides to hang them up. Perfect blend of power, speed, and elusiveness. Looks to be the second coming of Walter Payton.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back