PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets sign QB Tuiasosopo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: jets sign QB

So now the Raiders have Andrew Walter left with any experience on the roster.

He was good in college.

I just realized something though. Could there be a possibility that Carr goes to the Jets? That would scary.

He was good in college.

I just realized something though. Could there be a possibility that Carr goes to the Jets? That would scary.

Nah, that would be pretty surprising for them to do that. Clemens is the guy for them post Pennington and Carr I'm sure isn't going any place where he would be the #3 guy at best. He may not be able to be a starter anywhere, but Carr is going to look for a place where he can at least compete for the top job.

alright maybe I'm in a bad mood, but is anyone else sick of hearing about how "mobile" Carr is....and how dumb the Texans are for wanting Schaub.

carr gets a free pass because he was the first pick in the draft. sure his situation sucked, but it's like he gets zero share of the blame. qb is kind of important....if he's playing well and the team is losing i'm cool with that...but he SUCKED.

schaub, for anyone who watched the ACC back in the day was A1 to Phil Rivers at NCSU....the guy is going to be good....Mora liked him because he could screw the Pats with a totally different gameplan -- but I never understood why that was enough....I mean you want a backup to fit the system you run with your starter.....and Schaub represented too much untapped value to just sit on with all these other junior scrub QB posers (see: "Young Eli Manning," which is how we are supposed to refer to him -- sorry, you are not a starting caliber QB and NYers are morons for not recognizing it by now).

this jets move probably means something else is afoot...or it's just flat out hysterical.

Maybe Clemens isn't what they thought....or as Jaws put it last year "the next Tom bRady"....yeah, maybe they discovered that was a little ridiculous in the extreme....maybe somebody will hold Jaws accountable for that b.s.....not.

In a good way right?

I'm surprised they just didn't keep Ramsey. He must have been really bad.

alright maybe I'm in a bad mood, but is anyone else sick of hearing about how "mobile" Carr is....and how dumb the Texans are for wanting Schaub.

carr gets a free pass because he was the first pick in the draft. sure his situation sucked, but it's like he gets zero share of the blame. qb is kind of important....if he's playing well and the team is losing i'm cool with that...but he SUCKED.

schaub, for anyone who watched the ACC back in the day was A1 to Phil Rivers at NCSU....the guy is going to be good....Mora liked him because he could screw the Pats with a totally different gameplan -- but I never understood why that was enough....I mean you want a backup to fit the system you run with your starter.....and Schaub represented too much untapped value to just sit on with all these other junior scrub QB posers (see: "Young Eli Manning," which is how we are supposed to refer to him -- sorry, you are not a starting caliber QB and NYers are morons for not recognizing it by now).

this jets move probably means something else is afoot...or it's just flat out hysterical.

Maybe Clemens isn't what they thought....or as Jaws put it last year "the next Tom bRady"....yeah, maybe they discovered that was a little ridiculous in the extreme....maybe somebody will hold Jaws accountable for that b.s.....not.

No Carr didn't suck. He was the hihgest rated QB in the League at midseason, while playing for the terrible Texans without even the semblance of an offensive line.

Now Joey Harrington is a guy who stinks; but time and the patience of the Houton fans have run out on Carr, and the bumbling Texans are grabbing for straws. Heaven forfend but if Tom got hurt, I'd feel pretty confident with Cassell and Carr, or Carr and Cassell.

Who is this? I've never heard of him... Has he ever played before?

nothing wrong with clemens, he's progressing. The Jets just need a 3rd QB plus its only a one year deal. I could see them sign another vet QB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore