PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets QB Geno Smith fires agents because he wasn't drafted 1st overall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geno is exactly the kind of leader the NY Jets need to come into their locker room to unite the team around a common purpose based on trust, selflessness and determination...

...and if the other Jets don't get it, he'll fire them too!

I can't wait for the season to start. Can't wait to see geno smith throwing his O-line under the bus after our D-line man handles their 3rd rate O-line. I have no idea why the jets didnt draft O-line early but I'm half they didnt.

Jones-wilfork-Kelly/armstead-Collins and then send Adrian Wilson on a safety blitz.

I almost feel bad for geno.....almost.

Are we going to be playing the Gino dance on the scoreboard everytime a patriot sacks Gino :) we might wear the tape out.....

Is there a better fit for the Jets than Geno Smith?

Attachments

• sanchez.jpg
    sanchez.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 81
He will fit in perfect with the rats down in NJ

I have read 3 of the 5 pages of responses here and all i can say is that so many here seem to have more JET HATE than they do PATS LOVE.

All these responses are based on a false snippet from the original story. Smith actually says that he was pleased with the position of his pick and that he was told by his agent that he wd be chosen IN THE TOP TEN PICKS, not the first pick. Smith also went on to say that the reason for the separation go back before the draft and are complex and personal, and that he might reveal more at a better time.

He sounds at least as smart and fair as any NFL player to me. All this is just more of the kind of hype that is driving ESPN type sports these days.

I have read 3 of the 5 pages of responses here and all i can say is that so many here seem to have more JET HATE than they do PATS LOVE.

All these responses are based on a false snippet from the original story. Smith actually says that he was pleased with the position of his pick and that he was told by his agent that he wd be chosen IN THE TOP TEN PICKS, not the first pick. Smith also went on to say that the reason for the separation go back before the draft and are complex and personal, and that he might reveal more at a better time.

He sounds at least as smart and fair as any NFL player to me. All this is just more of the kind of hype that is driving ESPN type sports these days.

This a thread about another prima donna on the Jets, why would anyone be showing Pats love in this thread :confused:.

Can't wait till he gets picked off for the first time and tries firing Santonio Holmes.

This a thread about another prima donna on the Jets, why would anyone be showing Pats love in this thread :confused:.

Can't wait till he gets picked off for the first time and tries firing Santonio Holmes.

I didnt say Pats Love needs to be in this thread... i'm saying the HATE exceeds that Love.

This whole thread is based on a LIE. Nobody bothers to check the actual interview or story. So you have 5 pages of anger and put-downs which have no basis in reality. Lynch him, and ask questions later. BB wd hate this s--t.

No, it's the collective admiration for the continuance of Jets suckage. It's not a choice but a lifestyle.

Now, jump back into your tutu and mutual society for the spreading of love and let those who feel like enjoying the Jets for what they are continue.

Look, let's get something straight. Geno Smith is a NY Jets quarterback. There's nothing "complex or personal" about that.

From the moment he was drafted, he sucked. When he guaranteed that the Jets would make the playoffs, he sucked even more. When he fired his agents because he believed them when they said he would be a top ten draft pick, he entered a strange and wonderful realm of suckiness that rivals Mark Sanchez's and Rex Ryan's gold standard of sucking. It just is was it is.

What is remarkable is how fast Geno Smith arrived at his exalted sucking status. I really can't remember anyone who got there this fast since Eric Mangini ratted out Bill Belichick when he was HC of the NYJ.

This thread is about the Jest, but I'll try: Ehm
He's no Ryan Mallet....
Is that Patriots enough?

Jests - the gift that keeps on giving.. D-bag of the month club...

"Let's go eat a God damn snack"

Considering an anagram for his name is gnome $h!t, probably not.

Or Something, as in, "at least the Jets have Something at quarterback."

Or Something, as in, "at least the Jets have Something at quarterback."

This is ******* amazing. I now have a purely platonic PatsFans crush.

Hmm ... I wonder why ... :rolleyes:

He sounds at least as smart and fair as any NFL player to me.

He's a petulant child with a big mouth and ADD. He's exactly where he belongs.

Look, let's get something straight. Geno Smith is a NY Jets quarterback. There's nothing "complex or personal" about that.

From the moment he was drafted, he sucked. When he guaranteed that the Jets would make the playoffs, he sucked even more. When he fired his agents because he believed them when they said he would be a top ten draft pick, he entered a strange and wonderful realm of suckiness that rivals Mark Sanchez's and Rex Ryan's gold standard of sucking. It just is was it is.

What is remarkable is how fast Geno Smith arrived at his exalted sucking status. I really can't remember anyone who got there this fast since Eric Mangini ratted out Bill Belichick when he was HC of the NYJ.

Yes, there has been a smooth transition in jests suckatude, from Lil'Marky to baby Geno. When Geno crashes the shadenfruende will be even greater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back