PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Insider banned me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Boy®

Banned
Reaction score
WTF? I guess they must be a little sensitive....you know, having a rat coach, awful team, no future and all.

Anyway, Ive shat in better joints.

WTF? I guess they must be a little sensitive....you know, having a rat coach, awful team, no future and all.

they cant handle the truth lol...

All you do is create a different user on your PC at the windows start up then go create another email addy then your back good as new!

All you do is create a different user on your PC at the windows start up then go create another email addy then your back good as new!
^^^What do you know, another cheat.^^^

That's cuz you're a stupid white motherf....:p

I'm teasing pal!

They banned me tonight to.

***holes thought they should have been given a win for the first game.

They also wanted the league to give the Jets the Patriots 1st rounder.

I find that people who get banned usually deserve it. We'll see if I get banned (I expect not).

Hell, either yesterday or the day before someone started an "email Goodell" thread and I called them out as pathetic and nothing happened. JI is hardly quick to ban.

Grow up and stop trolling other sites.

Hoss, sorry about that. I don't like banning of any kind.

Moga

Its a rare thing when one can accuse the Jets faithful of showing good judgement....which is why I find this example of it so surprising.

I post there as PatriotReign- to their credit they've proven very tolerant of me and I've been a PITA over there.

I post there as PatriotReign- to their credit they've proven very tolerant of me and I've been a PITA over there.

Actually, the JI board is the best board out there. There is football talk and no where near the myopic, bias, bS homerism seen here.

I have to tell you Hosses, that out of jetsinsiders.com, finheaven.com, and twobillsdrive.com...your board is hands down the least respected thought of board. Literally NO objective football talk, 100% rah rah Patsy talk only and banning of all NOn Pats fans talk.

It is ridiculous. Nonsense homers.

MOga III

That dirty whining, ***** Moga ratted me out in a thread....that behavior obviously runs wild in NY.

Rat bastids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back