PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS fan punches woman in the face

Its unfortunate that this stuff happens but it happens at all stadiums. When you have 80K people drinking all day it doesnt usually end well. I dont get why this makes the whole Jets fanbase classless but thats more just people upset right now. The girls shouldn't have started the fight and been hitting him first and the guy should have pushed them if he wanted to defend himself.

Honestly the most troubling part is that no one ever tries to break this stuff up. It takes a couple people walking inbetween to make sure this isn't a story.

I wouldn't expect anybody to break up a fight unless they know the people involved or somebody was really getting hurt (and in the latter case, you're really better off with a cop, since a person overdoing it with somebody else may have the ability to do the same to you and may do just that -- may be a risk you need to take, but not ideal).

Because they have a history of this kind of thing.

So does most teams. We have some scuffles in the parking lot but until alcohol is banned from games it will continue to happen.

I've gotten treated pretty poorly in Foxboro. I got called the N word a bunch of times. Everytime it happened someone would say sorry to me and I knew better than to generalize a fanbase based on people who are 10 beers deep at a football game.

So does most teams. We have some scuffles in the parking lot but until alcohol is banned from games it will continue to happen.

I've gotten treated pretty poorly in Foxboro. I got called the N word a bunch of times. Everytime it happened someone would say sorry to me and I knew better than to generalize a fanbase based on people who are 10 beers deep at a football game.

Jets won't sell alcohol in last game at Giants Stadium | ProFootballTalk

This is from a few years ago but Jets fans behavior has been so bad in the past, they had to ban beer sales at one of their games. Just sayin'

Jets won't sell alcohol in last game at Giants Stadium | ProFootballTalk

This is from a few years ago but Jets fans behavior has been so bad in the past, they had to ban beer sales at one of their games. Just sayin'

You guys are blowing it out of proportion a bit. I've been to many games for many teams and its more or less the same everywhere. Giants games are exactly the same as Jets games but for some reason we get a worse rap.

Jets games are hardly Philly games if you want to see angry fans.

All you have to do is go back and examine the Yankees vs Red Sox rivalry to see the true nastiness of NY/NJers. The Sox had not won a WS since 1918 and the Yankees had dozens.

The gal who got decked has more cajones that you.

I dont care if its the black hole in Oakland, I am wearing Pats stuff.

Of course! No denial on that mighty fine conclusion you arrived at. ;)

Hopefully she's hasn't suffered anything more serious than just a bloody nose.

When dealing with inebriated individuals, especially when they are in a group and at a rival stadium, better to be safe than sorry. Looks like you haven't experienced much in the rival stadiums. Good for you! I have, and speak from experience.

You guys are blowing it out of proportion a bit. I've been to many games for many teams and its more or less the same everywhere. Giants games are exactly the same as Jets games but for some reason we get a worse rap.

Jets games are hardly Philly games if you want to see angry fans.

I dunno man, I went to a Jets game in NY a few years ago and on the way out, watched some cowardly ass Jets fan coming running from behind the ramp and totally sucker punch a Pats fan who was walking hand in hand with his GF. The sound of that punch still bothers me to this day...it was a ****** move and my first experience in a non home Pats game....There were many issues that game as well, but most of it was just basic smack talk.

In sharp contrast, back in the Bledsoe era a bunch of us Pats list folks were in Miami watching Drew throw picks and lose. One of our guys sitting at the end of row seat was a worse wise mouth than I am and had a dialog going with a Phins fan 6 rows below. The kid eventually lost it, exited his seat and ran up to punch out my buddy. Bad move, as my friend was an ex-hockey enforcer and knew how to box and fight. Within seconds the kid was all bloody, not a scratch on the old guy. I jumped up and asked two large 20 something Phins fans across the row to help me stop the fight. They did. When the cops finally came all the Miami fans pointed out that the Phins kid started it, but of course my friend had to get tossed out as well. (Kid went to jail after sucker punching (missing) my friend as the cops were walking them out.)

Bottom line. NY fan bystanders exhibited low life behavior, and not for the first time while the folks in Miami could not have been nicer or more responsible breaking up the fight.

Its unfortunate that this stuff happens but it happens at all stadiums. When you have 80K people drinking all day it doesnt usually end well. I dont get why this makes the whole Jets fanbase classless but thats more just people upset right now. The girls shouldn't have started the fight and been hitting him first and the guy should have pushed them if he wanted to defend himself.

What makes you write "The girls shouldn't have started the fight and been hitting him first"??

The video starts with him standing over a couple of people on the ground (gee, how'd they get there, Hitman?) and then the girls go over to confront him.

Maybe you should review that.

For me, I can plainly see that the confrontation was already under way when the video starts and will not make the same conclusion jump (either way) that you made.

Last edited:
Of course! No denial on that mighty fine conclusion you arrived at. ;)

Hopefully she's hasn't suffered anything more serious than just a bloody nose.

When dealing with inebriated individuals, especially when they are in a group and at a rival stadium, better to be safe than sorry. Looks like you haven't experienced much in the rival stadiums. Good for you! I have, and speak from experience.
You would be mistaken.

Ive been to KC x 3, St Louis, Atlanta, Houston, Indy x 4, Denver x 2, San Diego, Cincinnati, Minnesota, Champagne Ill (Bears) and New Jersey. Plus, 4 Super Bowls. I went alone to the majority of those games and dressed in support of the Patriots.

What makes you write "The girls shouldn't have started the fight and been hitting him first"??

The video starts with him standing over a couple of people on the ground (gee, how'd they get there, Hitman?) and then the girls go over to confront him.

Maybe you should review that.

For me, I can plainly see that the confrontation was already under way when the video starts and will not make the same conclusion jump (either way) that you made.

Maybe you should read all the accounts of the girls following him out and hitting him first. I cant watch the video now because Im at work but she clearly hit him in the face.

He didnt just decide to punch her for no reason.

Im not defending what he did. Just saying everyone could have handled themselves better and just because they were trashy girls and not guys doesn't excuse what they were doing.

When I go to to other teams stadiums I act respectful because I know it can get hostile. Boston is no exception. Try going to a Red Sox game in a yankee hat as a black man.

You would be mistaken.

Ive been to KC x 3, St Louis, Atlanta, Houston, Indy x 4, Denver x 2, San Diego, Cincinnati, Minnesota, Champagne Ill (Bears) and New Jersey. Plus, 4 Super Bowls. I went alone to the majority of those games and dressed in support of the Patriots.

You misunderstood. I don't care what games you claim to have gone to.

I meant you not facing any unnecessary taunting that are on the verge of getting real nasty and dangerous - all due to wearing a hated rival fan's gear at the home team's stadium.

Things have deteriorated rapidly in the Jets stadium for the Pats fans in the last decade. Most probably due to the anger and envy at BB and TB. I remember going to the old stadium here in a Pats jersey to both the Pats game and the other AFC games. Used to face gentle ribbing now and then but nothing bad. That was even when Pennington was the QB and the Pats were already the envy of the NFL.

An unfortunate incident in the recent past that ruined the entire outing and mood convinced me to be discreet and not display my cojones, as you delicately worded it, especially when I am taking a young lady to a place where the atmosphere is bound to get rowdy.

You would be mistaken.

Well, Super Bowl crowds are mostly non-fans :)

(I'm still annoyed with the woman behind us in Jacksonville who complained that my buddy and I were standing up too much... :) )

What a moronic smear on those of living in NJ based on your bigoted views of some Jets football fans.

Worse is you think fans like you are angels residing in whatever frigging state that you live in.

Newsflash: There are always going to be thugs and despicable 'fans' in every single fanbase across the world.

Individuals like you mudslinging and smearing an entire fanbase and regions are the primary reason for such spiteful rivalry.

Grow up!

1334750993_Y_u_mad_tho_xlarge.jpeg

I've had a pretty extensive taste of New Jersey and the residents there. They're not all bad, but most Jets fans come from that area and I've met few good ones. Sorry if it offends you, but I'll keep going with the sweeping generalizations when I see fit.

Maybe you should read all the accounts of the girls following him out and hitting him first. I cant watch the video now because Im at work but she clearly hit him in the face.

He didnt just decide to punch her for no reason.

Im not defending what he did. Just saying everyone could have handled themselves better and just because they were trashy girls and not guys doesn't excuse what they were doing.

When I go to to other teams stadiums I act respectful because I know it can get hostile. Boston is no exception. Try going to a Red Sox game in a yankee hat as a black man.

I don't get how anybody can watch just that video and be so sure of anything. For all we know, the guy is even worse than we think and knocked a bunch of people out beforehand for no reason. Or, the girls were trying to rip his eyes out of his head in the stands before the camera begins rolling. People love to jump to conclusions, love to cast the first stone.

Just another classless move by jets fans..

Kurt Paschke, Jets fan who allegedly punched female Patriots supporter, did time for stab slay - NY Daily News

The Gang Green goon who was videoed slugging a female New England Patriots fan in the face after the Jets’ upset victory is not just a pugnacious superfan — he’s a killer.
Kurt Paschke served three years in a state prison back in the 1990s when he was convicted of fatally stabbing 17-year-old Henri Ferrer during a fight behind a pizza parlor in Sayville, L.I.

I don't get how anybody can watch just that video and be so sure of anything. For all we know, the guy is even worse than we think and knocked a bunch of people out beforehand for no reason. Or, the girls were trying to rip his eyes out of his head in the stands before the camera begins rolling. People love to jump to conclusions, love to cast the first stone.

THANK YOU. The guy was at the game with his Mom. They said the girls were harassing them all game long and came at and attacked her.

Neither party looks good here so if you want to try and generalize a fanbase do it to both. When you get 80K drunk fans together bad things happen. Until alcohol is banned this shouldn't surprise anyone.

All the classless comments are just petty and wouldn't be happening if the Pats won. Some feel they need a moral victory to make up for it. Its not like Boston wins any friendliness awards either.

THANK YOU. The guy was at the game with his Mom. They said the girls were harassing them all game long and came at and attacked her.

Neither party looks good here so if you want to try and generalize a fanbase do it to both. When you get 80K drunk fans together bad things happen. Until alcohol is banned this shouldn't surprise anyone.

All the classless comments are just petty and wouldn't be happening if the Pats won. Some feel they need a moral victory to make up for it. Its not like Boston wins any friendliness awards either.

The guy did three years in prison for killing someone with a knife. His daddy supposedly was in a position of influence to get the charges reduced. He also has other arrests on his record. For crap sakes, he's 39 years old! He is a SCUM BAG! And you're of questionable character not only for defending him, but also for suggesting that a Pats win would've somehow changed the outrage this SCUM BAG has created. A "moral victory to make up for it"? Give me a break. Jets fans must own some sort of world record for asinine thoughts and actions.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back