PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS fan punches woman in the face

When I go to to other teams stadiums I act respectful because I know it can get hostile. Boston is no exception. Try going to a Red Sox game in a yankee hat as a black man.

I can try the hat but the black part may be a little tough. :p

In all seriousness though, I have been to many pats games and I've never seen anything like that after a game. There is so much security that nothing like that fight could ever take place. I wouldn't go to that stadium as that type of behavior just breeds further bad behavior.

Bottom line is, you never hit a woman. I've been kicked in the balls by a woman and never raised a hand to her before or after. Only way I'd do it is if someone comes at me with a weapon, then all bets are off, man or woman. But a man should never hit a woman, or honestly, a man should never hit ANYONE, unless in self defense. Walk away.

Bottom line is, you never hit a woman. I've been kicked in the balls by a woman and never raised a hand to her before or after. Only way I'd do it is if someone comes at me with a weapon, then all bets are off, man or woman. But a man should never hit a woman, or honestly, a man should never hit ANYONE, unless in self defense. Walk away.

And what if those crazy drunk women are attacking your mother? Would you hit one then?

Patriots Pulse: Jets Fan Who Punched Woman Was "Protecting His Mommy" - Boston Sports Then & Now

The guy did three years in prison for killing someone with a knife. His daddy supposedly was in a position of influence to get the charges reduced. He also has other arrests on his record. For crap sakes, he's 39 years old! He is a SCUM BAG! And you're of questionable character not only for defending him, but also for suggesting that a Pats win would've somehow changed the outrage this SCUM BAG has created. A "moral victory to make up for it"? Give me a break. Jets fans must own some sort of world record for asinine thoughts and actions.

He is a scumbag. So are the girls who attacked him. Every fanbase has fans that have done time. The Pats have a player who is currently doing time.

Enough with the holier than thou crap.

Should we do a quick google of all the arrests at gillette stadium?

I've never been to Gillette but I've been to a Yankee Sox games twice and both times I've been called the N word numerous times in what is widely regarded as the most racist city in the north.

But at least I know better than you that you can't generalize an entire fanbase or city based on the actions of a few. 80K people something is bound to happen.

Next season when I go to a Sox game in may I'll make sure to take a video and drop it off here.

You DO NOT "protect your mother" by punching a woman in the face! THE SCUM BAG IS 39 YEARS OLD FOR CHRISSAKES!!! What the hell is wrong with you? You Jets fans are a subspecies unlike all others. Everything you're saying here in defense of that convict is bizarre.

No he acted very poorly.

All of you just refuse to acknowledge the FACT that those girls are just as much to blame as he is. He should have pushed them instead of punching. They shouldnt have been hitting him in the first place.

But according to everyone here the girls were angels walking quietly home and this guy likes to come to games with his mom and go around punching women in the face.

Forget about the bad loss and what teams are involved and tell me that not everyone involved here looks terrible.

let us not stick to cliche absolutism like never hit a woman. None of us were there, we don't really know what transpired. Alcohol was involved and it seems that both parties bear some responsibilities from the video.

in this day and age, sayings like never hit a woman almost seem like anachronistic chauvinism. World is full of powerful and admirable women who do not need the protection of men. Similarly there's also terrible women who don't deserve special treatment on account of their gender.

I would never hit a woman but I would also never advocate a woman to hit a man. A video like this sensationalizes everything

No he acted very poorly.

All of you just refuse to acknowledge the FACT that those girls are just as much to blame as he is. He should have pushed them instead of punching. They shouldnt have been hitting him in the first place.

But according to everyone here the girls were angels walking quietly home and this guy likes to come to games with his mom and go around punching women in the face.

Forget about the bad loss and what teams are involved and tell me that not everyone involved here looks terrible.

Get it through your thick head once and for all that the football game has NOTHING to do with this sad event! And to suggest that the girls are "just as much to blame" is even more insanity. Are you truly that clueless? Really? You're just reinforcing the well-earned stereotype of Jets fan as cretinous neanderthal. Take a few minutes, mull the concept however foreign it might feel to your warped sense of rationalization: A LARGE 39-YEAR-OLD MAN HAS NO REASON OR EXCUSE FOR PUNCHING A WOMAN IN THE FACE!!! NONE! NADA! He deserves to spend more time behind bars. Aside from that, you need remedial education on ethics, morality, and social conduct. (Why is this so damn obvious among Jets fans? It's become a cliche.)

The video doesn't show the whole story. Violence isn't a good thing. It doesn't matter if its a man hitting a woman, a woman hitting a man, hitting someone stronger than you or hitting someone weaker than you.... For every action there is a reaction. Not every action or reaction is rational.

Get it through your thick head once and for all that the football game has NOTHING to do with this sad event! And to suggest that the girls are "just as much to blame" is even more insanity. Are you truly that clueless? Really? You're just reinforcing the well-earned stereotype of Jets fan as cretinous neanderthal. Take a few minutes, mull the concept however foreign it might feel to your warped sense of rationalization: A LARGE 39-YEAR-OLD MAN HAS NO REASON OR EXCUSE FOR PUNCHING A WOMAN IN THE FACE!!! NONE! NADA! He deserves to spend more time behind bars. Aside from that, you need remedial education on ethics, morality, and social conduct. (Why is this so damn obvious among Jets fans? It's become a cliche.)

The lady threw blood on the guy's mom. Clearly they are very classy ladies.

They hit him first. That much is a fact. They followed them out as they were leaving. That much is a fact.

Nope innocent angels.

The lady threw blood on the guy's mom. Clearly they are very classy ladies.

They hit him first. That much is a fact. They followed them out as they were leaving. That much is a fact.

Nope innocent angels.

Oh, that poor overgrown 39-YEAR-OLD CONVICTED FELON! THE GIRLS HIT HIM FIRST!

I don't care if they're the devil's own daughters. Did you grow up in a household where women were beaten? Because little else would explain your cluelessness around this crap.

not every woman is a helpless victim or a damsel in distress. for someone prescribing morality onto others, you certainly don't seem to grasp its nuances.

not every woman is a helpless victim or a damsel in distress. for someone prescribing morality onto others, you certainly don't seem to grasp its nuances.

Huh? Who said every woman is a helpless victim or damsel in distress? What is your point? Are you also suggesting that the woman deserved to have her face bloodied by the 39-year-old ex-con?

LiveLeak.com - Raw Video, Jets 'Gate D Party'

NEW YORK JETS - Gate D abusing pats fan 9/20/09 - YouTube

Raw Video, Jets 'Gate D Party'

Jet Fans at Giants Stadium are caught on tape engaged in lewd behavior during halftime of the Jets-Steelers game on Nov. 18, 2007.
On Sunday, visiting Steelers fan Dawn Gottschalk unknowingly walked into the crowd where she says hundreds of men singled her out and screamed for her to show her breasts.
"People were touching me and things like that and it was very, very frightening," Gottschalk said.
When Gottschalk refused, it got ugly. "They started yelling obscenities and throwing beer bottles. And spitting and it was really intimidating."
In a written statement, State Senate President Richard Codey on Tuesday called for the state police and New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority to increase security, adding:

"Apparently, Gate D stands for drunk and disgusting. It's beyond comprehension why security personnel would tolerate such behavior."

" she was hysterical!! me and Jimbo HAD to punch her in the face...we only ripped her shirt off to stop the bleeding...OG OG OG!!!!"

616017.jpg

LiveLeak.com - Raw Video, Jets 'Gate D Party'

NEW YORK JETS - Gate D abusing pats fan 9/20/09 - YouTube

Raw Video, Jets 'Gate D Party'

Jet Fans at Giants Stadium are caught on tape engaged in lewd behavior during halftime of the Jets-Steelers game on Nov. 18, 2007.
On Sunday, visiting Steelers fan Dawn Gottschalk unknowingly walked into the crowd where she says hundreds of men singled her out and screamed for her to show her breasts.
"People were touching me and things like that and it was very, very frightening," Gottschalk said.
When Gottschalk refused, it got ugly. "They started yelling obscenities and throwing beer bottles. And spitting and it was really intimidating."
In a written statement, State Senate President Richard Codey on Tuesday called for the state police and New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority to increase security, adding:

"Apparently, Gate D stands for drunk and disgusting. It's beyond comprehension why security personnel would tolerate such behavior."

" she was hysterical!! me and Jimbo HAD to punch her in the face...we only ripped her shirt off to stop the bleeding...OG OG OG!!!!"

616017.jpg

Oh, but she DESERVED that kind of treatment, don'tcha know ...

Truth be told, I'm getting kind of unnerved by folks such as Hitman Harris trying so hard to prove our worst fears about Green Beans fans. It truly is frightening.

Oh, that poor overgrown 39-YEAR-OLD CONVICTED FELON! THE GIRLS HIT HIM FIRST!

I don't care if they're the devil's own daughters. Did you grow up in a household where women were beaten? Because little else would explain your cluelessness around this crap.

It's borderline offensive for you to compare this situation to circumstances endured by battered wives and children, I'll tell you that right now.

What is your point? Are you also suggesting that the woman deserved to have her face bloodied by the 39-year-old ex-con?

no, not at all. I'm not making any judgement because I don't think the video provides the necessary context. I just wanted to temper your zeal to editorialize this incident. Despite your proclamation to the contrary, even in confrontations between men and women, context and order of provocation does matter. There are men serving prison sentences for crimes against women but there's also many cases of the converse.

That guy's definitely a dirtbag for hitting her, and I'm 100% of the belief that a man should never hit a woman. That said, I don't really feel much sympathy for her at all. The easiest way to make sure you don't get punched is to not start a fight in the first place. Looked to me like she was looking for a fight but assumed that she could take swings without any consequence.

Basically, nobody in that video really comes off as sympathetic in any way. Just a bunch of drunk morons doing dumb crap.

It's borderline offensive for you to compare this situation to circumstances endured by battered wives and children, I'll tell you that right now.
That is not what I wrote. Re-read and rethink.

no, not at all. I'm not making any judgement because I don't think the video provides the necessary context. I just wanted to temper your zeal to editorialize this incident. Despite your proclamation to the contrary, even in confrontations between men and women, context and order of provocation does matter. There are men serving prison sentences for crimes against women but there's also many cases of the converse.

"Temper your zeal to editorialize" ... "Proclamation to the contrary" ... From what planet are you broadcasting, son?

It seems that either (A) you're saying the 39-year-old hulking ex-con actually might have justifiably bloodied the woman's face, or (B) the incident being discussed here is a figment of everyone's "overzealous" imagination. Gotcha.

heh...it gets better...the poor guy's mother comes to his defense...and you people wonder why I feel the way I do about these green space aliens...

The man who did the punching is named Kurt Paschke, Fox 5 News reported.

His mother, Colleen Paschke, told Fox 5's Adrienne Supino that the video has been misinterpreted and that her son was attacked by Patriots fans.

"Yes a guy should not hit a girl or a woman," Colleen Paschke said, "but if you are going to get a maniac girl how much abuse are you supposed to take before you defend yourself?"

She did admit that Kurt, 38, has a criminal record. In 1992, he was convicted of criminally negligent homicide in the stabbing death of a Long Island teenager.

"He's very mild-mannered, he does have a past from when he was 17 so he knows that when there is an altercation that you move on, you don't put yourself in that position," she said. "He was concerned for me and for himself also just to keep going and not make something out of it. But they thought otherwise. They we're the aggressors."

Read more: Mother: Jets fan who punched woman was defending himself - New York News

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back