PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS fan punches woman in the face

That is not what I wrote. Re-read and rethink.

"Temper your zeal to editorialize" ... "Proclamation to the contrary" ... From what planet are you broadcasting, son?

It seems that either (A) you're saying the 39-year-old hulking ex-con actually might have justifiably bloodied the woman's face, or (B) the incident being discussed here is a figment of everyone's "overzealous" imagination. Gotcha.

I said neither of those things but continue creating strawman

I am directly responding to your sentiments in posts like this:
I don't care if they're the devil's own daughters.

heh...it gets better...the poor guy's mother comes to his defense...and you people wonder why I feel the way I do about these green space aliens...

The man who did the punching is named Kurt Paschke, Fox 5 News reported.

His mother, Colleen Paschke, told Fox 5's Adrienne Supino that the video has been misinterpreted and that her son was attacked by Patriots fans.

"Yes a guy should not hit a girl or a woman," Colleen Paschke said, "but if you are going to get a maniac girl how much abuse are you supposed to take before you defend yourself?"

She did admit that Kurt, 38, has a criminal record. In 1992, he was convicted of criminally negligent homicide in the stabbing death of a Long Island teenager.

"He's very mild-mannered, he does have a past from when he was 17 so he knows that when there is an altercation that you move on, you don't put yourself in that position," she said. "He was concerned for me and for himself also just to keep going and not make something out of it. But they thought otherwise. They we're the aggressors."

Read more: Mother: Jets fan who punched woman was defending himself - New York News

Good lord, the mother is a loon! No wonder her son turned out to be a "very mild-mannered" killer/criminal ... Perhaps we should all take boxing lessons to protect ourselves and our loved ones from this new breed of aggressive maniacal females. :bricks:

I said neither of those things but continue creating strawman

I am directly responding to your sentiments in posts like this:
I'm sorry, but you're just not communicating clearly. I don't understand whatever it is you're driving at.

Maybe you should read all the accounts of the girls following him out and hitting him first. I cant watch the video now because Im at work but she clearly hit him in the face.

He didnt just decide to punch her for no reason.

Im not defending what he did. Just saying everyone could have handled themselves better and just because they were trashy girls and not guys doesn't excuse what they were doing.

When I go to to other teams stadiums I act respectful because I know it can get hostile. Boston is no exception. Try going to a Red Sox game in a yankee hat as a black man.

You're full of crap. Maybe you should POST those accounts of which you refer. The video which you claim you couldn't see is right there. Show us your "accounts".

You're clearly making things up.

That is, by far, the most coherent, non-homophobic post I've ever seen from Hitman Harris. I think I need to sit down, the world spins beneath my feet and I grow faint.

The NY Post...that bastion of fairness, tells his side of the story...

Jets fan who punched woman once killed a man | New York Post

THIS is just so Twilight Zonish...read this excerpt a few times...

Antoine Ferrer, the victim’s brother, added, “[The punched female Patriots fan] should be thanking her lucky stars — she’s alive, my brother is not.”

According to the 2008 book “A Criminal Injustice: A True Crime, a False Confession, and the Fight to Free Marty Tankleff,” Paschke simply fell in with the wrong crowd, not realizing they were neo-Nazis, before the stabbing.

When he tried to break free from the group, they jumped him one night,and the man he killed, a skinhead, fingered him as he lay dying, the book said.

speechless.............

No he acted very poorly.

All of you just refuse to acknowledge the FACT that those girls are just as much to blame as he is. He should have pushed them instead of punching. They shouldnt have been hitting him in the first place.

But according to everyone here the girls were angels walking quietly home and this guy likes to come to games with his mom and go around punching women in the face.

Forget about the bad loss and what teams are involved and tell me that not everyone involved here looks terrible.

You have an inability to deal with facts.

Fact - - Plaschke has a very bad police record.

Fact - -he is smiling while dishing out to those women

Opinion (that you dishonestly presented as fact) - - the women started the fight with Plaschke - even though you have NO WAY of knowing that.

The fact that you made that unsubstantiated claim puts you other claims about your "experiences" on very shaky credibility. Next you may claim to be the Duke of Edinburgh

I'm sorry, but you're just not communicating clearly. I don't understand whatever it is you're driving at.

Throughout your posts you have continuously stated and implied that in a confrontation between a man and woman there's no mitigation of a man striking a woman, all context be damned. I simply find that logic faulty and perhaps coming from some place of misguided chauvinism.

I also find your eagerness to generalize about people based on their sports allegiance idiotic.

and I believe I expressed myself adequately, forgive me if I don't simply type in all caps :)

The lady threw blood on the guy's mom. Clearly they are very classy ladies.

They hit him first. That much is a fact. They followed them out as they were leaving. That much is a fact.

Nope innocent angels.

Where is that substantiated???? Where are you getting that????

You are merely typing made up claims.

Your imagination does not equal fact.

Well, Super Bowl crowds are mostly non-fans :)

(I'm still annoyed with the woman behind us in Jacksonville who complained that my buddy and I were standing up too much... :) )
No they arent.

There were 3 -1 Eagles fans at SB39 and NY Giants fans had the majority at SB42

The NY Post...that bastion of fairness, tells his side of the story...

THIS is just so Twilight Zonish...read this excerpt a few times...

Antoine Ferrer, the victim’s brother, added, “[The punched female Patriots fan] should be thanking her lucky stars — she’s alive, my brother is not.”

According to the 2008 book “A Criminal Injustice: A True Crime, a False Confession, and the Fight to Free Marty Tankleff,” Paschke simply fell in with the wrong crowd, not realizing they were neo-Nazis, before the stabbing.

When he tried to break free from the group, they jumped him one night,and the man he killed, a skinhead, fingered him as he lay dying, the book said.

speechless.............

Did you defenders miss this post?

Three years in jail? How do you "fall in with neo-Nazis" and not know it? Must've missed the swastika then? LOL, this just gets better, speechless is an understatement.

You misunderstood. I don't care what games you claim to have gone to.

Of course not. I had the guts not to hide.

I meant you not facing any unnecessary taunting that are on the verge of getting real nasty and dangerous - all due to wearing a hated rival fan's gear at the home team's stadium.

Indy is no picnic. Denver fans like throwing crap during the game. Cinci fans are borderline inbreds. Jets fan threw ice after the 2007 loss.

So dont whine to me about taunting and nastiness.

Throughout your posts you have continuously stated and implied that in a confrontation between a man and woman there's no mitigation of a man striking a woman, all context be damned. I simply find that logic faulty and perhaps coming from some place of misguided chauvinism.

I also find your eagerness to generalize about people based on their sports allegiance idiotic.

and I believe I expressed myself adequately, forgive me if I don't simply type in all caps :)

Typing "in all caps" does not clarify incoherency. If I am guilty of what you oddly refer to as "misguided chauvenism" by declaring (in my own opinion) that men should not bloody women's faces fist-to-nose under any circumstances, I'll be the first to agree. On the other hand, your continued defense on some vague principle of what that cretin did is both curious and disturbing.

As for "eagerness to generalize about people based on their sports allegiance," you'll have to be more specific. I'm guessing, in this case, you're referring to anecdotal evidence presented by myself, others, and the actions of Paschke himself, that Jets fans have an unusually bad reputation. Does this mean every single Jets fan is delinquent? No. But that reputation has been reinforced time and again by word and deed down through the years. If you don't see it, you haven't been paying attention. For my part, it's hardly something to be "eager" about.

They hit him first. That much is a fact. They followed them out as they were leaving. That much is a fact.

Nope innocent angels.

This is pretty funny stuff. I think you need to reread that part very slowly. The woman threw blood at this guy's mom? Is that like hitting someones fist with your face?

Its fairly obvious that this person inserted himself in to this situation. These women didn't just jump this guy. It was a situation that he should have never been in in the first place.

The reality is that any self respecting adult should look at this situation and be appalled. Rather than come here and try to defend this guys actions, they should be calling Jets representatives and voicing their disapproval. Why in this video is there no security anywhere? How is it possible that people are bloodied and there are no arrests.

Its this type of behavior followed by this type of reaction by their fans that creates these generalities regarding Jets fans. Go to their stadium and women are regularly accosted and fights go on unchecked. Go to their message boards and you will be called gay (as if they are 12 year olds), insulted and threatened. These are the generalizations of Jets fans and if you don't like it too bad, you own it just like us Pats fans have to own spygate. And nothing that you or any of your fellow jets fans have proven otherwise.

Nope innocent angels.

Wait, what? She threw blood on his mom?

No they arent.

There were 3 -1 Eagles fans at SB39 and NY Giants fans had the majority at SB42

That was a bit tongue in cheek...

Pats fans were outnumbered at both 39 and 42 (not 36 or 38, imo), but what I was saying is that there are a lot of non-fans at the games, unlike most other games, and not exactly the most hostile environment. (Eagles fans may have been 3-to-1 outside, maybe even more. not sure the difference was as much inside, but even if it was, it's not like there were 60,000 Eagles fans inside the stadium in Jacksonville.)

Of course not. I had the guts not to hide.

Indy is no picnic. Denver fans like throwing crap during the game. Cinci fans are borderline inbreds. Jets fan threw ice after the 2007 loss.

So dont whine to me about taunting and nastiness.

To be fair to Colts fans, I've never had a problem in Indy, despite going to several games there, all pretty charged (at least a couple of which were playoff games). People both at the stadium and around town tended to be pretty friendly.

Like I said on the Fins forum, there is no defending this cowardly act. No matter what team You cheer for a full grown man clocking a 115 lb. woman in the head is just flat out wrong. I despise the Jets every bit as much as You guys, but the few Jets fans we have over at FH have actually been pretty logical about this. I will say that there is some merit in what Hitman Harris is saying: the girl put herself in a bad situation by antagonizing this animal and initiating physical contact, but again there is ZERO excuse for something like this. As the physically stronger participant in this encounter, I am sure he could have slowed her down without tagging her in the face. He deserves whatever punishment they throw at him.

Yeah the whole story is just terrible all the way around.

I really think we need to start banning alcohol at games. Or sell alcohol inside but ban alcohol in the parking lots.

This is your answer to questions asking you to substantiate your claim about the blood????

You're a complete fraud.

The only person claiming the "throwing blood" story is the convict's mother.

You also unsubstantiatedly claimed that the women "started" the fight with the convict - - with no grounds whatsoever - - just based on what you saw from the video that begins already after the conflict had started and Paschke standing over two people laying on the ground - - oh yeah, the fight "started" AFTER that?.

If this were the other way around and the convict punching women was a Patriots fan, I'd be criticizing him just as much as this miscreant is being criticized. This is a human issue - - not a team support issue. Evidently, you root for the laundry both on and off the field. That is below pathetic.

Because of your above track record with typing unsubstantiated "facts" - - anything else you have claimed has zero credibility.

You are a fraud.

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes