PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets are SB champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simkin

Banned
Reaction score
We cant even compete, when its not the other team shoting in his own foot is Santonio, when not ST, when not Sanchez with absurd clutch plays...

They are the 2008 Stealers... Cant have more luck . And they have Santonio for the final drive too...

lovely post to wake up to - thanks for that :bricks:

Wow, I've seen you give up on games in the first quarter almost every week. But now you're giving up on a divisional game 10 days before kickoff?

Oh, it must be a joke....right?

Troll? Maybe?

Your reputation as a "quality" poster is richly deserved!

Ian, bring back rep. Please. We need it and it will help filter useless threads & posts.

I thought this thread was a joke until I checked out who the OP was.

I really need to start reading who created the post before clicking on it. :bricks:

Practice squad in........... 3..... 2..... 1 :rolleyes:

6a00e5515a241a883401157.jpg

IMHO, the JETS are in for a massive implosion. Yes, luck is important to any team and the Patriots have had their share. However, considering the teams that the JETS have played these past few weeks, and how they've won some of them, it doesn't bode well for their future schedule.

Lady Luck is a fickle mistress, and those who rely upon her for consistency will find themselves quickly disappointed. Plus, Karma is a b!tch, and she's happy to bide her time and wait for a really good opportunity to show up. :D

Come on people, a little sympathy please? This isn't anything a little zoloft couldn't get under control.

I wasn't sure what you meant by that. Then I took a quick look at his posts and holy christ...

I'm sorry you were exposed to those. I feel like I should have said/done more earlier so you didn't have to see those posts. Please accept my apology.

To others who haven't read a ton of posts from the OP, please do not look for more. Trust me on this one.

Last edited:
Screw rep, install an assclown forum...and force the mods to use it.

LOL, this guys the head assclown but theres a few other vying for the title

I'm sorry you were exposed to those. I feel like I should have said/done more earlier so you didn't have to see those posts. Please accept my apology.

To others who haven't read a ton of posts from the OP, please do not look for more. Trust me on this one.

Apology accepted... unfortunately what's been seen cannot be unseen. lol

I agree that the Jets are the prohibitive SB favorites. They have more talent at most positions than the Pats. And their QB is playing very well in clutch situations at the end of games.

That being said the Pats will have 1 if not 2 more chances to knock them off before they lift the Lombardi Trophy in Dallas.

Not every poster is from the U.S. or has English as their first language. I would ask everyone to keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST