PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jags disrespect the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patsfans, you should be happy the Jags are disrespecting the Pats. Bellichik (sp?) eats this stuff up, and as we've all seen, will use it as motivation for the Pats to completely obliterate the Jags.

If the Chargers make it past the Colts, and were to face the Pats in the AFCCG, believe me, Charger fans would be demanding that Chargers players keep quiet, and shut the f*ck up prior to the game.

I love how people just eat up whatever the media feeds them. How do you know that? Has BB ever said anything to this affect? He doesn't like the media, because he's seen how volatile they can be so he doesn't talk to them about anything except X's and O's and yet people seem to have this idea that they know him personally. I've never seen someone so villainized who's never given his side of any of the garbage stories that the media dreams up. We are in serious trouble if we allow the media to develop our opinions of people so strongly.

oh and the last part isn't possible

Last edited:
Do I know you? Please address me as Dr Moga.....not just Moga...

I paid my Waste Management (WM) bill for December......stop calling my house already.

Frank M.:rolleyes:

Hey Frank do me a favor will ya. Find Klecko the mod and kick him in the nutz. The boy has no class and openly roots for injuries to Tom Brady. Classy mods at JI :rolleyes:

I love how people just eat up whatever the media feeds them. How do you know that? Has BB ever said anything to this affect? He doesn't like the media, because he's seen how volatile they can be so he doesn't talk to them about anything except X's and O's and yet people seem to have this idea that they know him personally. I've never seen someone so villainized who's never given his side of any of the garbage stories that the media dreams up. We are in serious trouble if we allow the media to develop our opinions of people so strongly.

oh and the last part isn't possible

You're right, I don't know for sure. But, do you? Do you know what he says in the locker room? It just SEEMS to me, that whenever the opposing team is talking trash the week prior to the game, it's a blowout game. This, of course, is only my OPINION.

And secondly, anything is possible on any given Sunday.

Hey Frank do me a favor will ya. Find Klecko the mod and kick him in the nutz. The boy has no class and openly roots for injuries to Tom Brady. Classy mods at JI :rolleyes:

Klecko is an internet message board icon...I will do no such thing. Why don't you slither yourself over to JI.com and confront him yourself.

Moga III

Didn't affect outcome at all....you kicked our ass legitemately.....but you also cheated......if you get caught shop lifting and never get the advantage of having the stolen items in your possession, does that come under "breaking the rules"?

You guys are all such hypocrites trying to level this in your conscious. If another team had been caught and fined like the patsies you'd be all here chanting it was not enough. Is it a suprise the leagues other fanbases hate you guys. You are absolutely despicable in your rationalizations.:rolleyes:

Moga III

I am kind of glad the whole spygate thing happened Frank.

Many in the NFL called the Patriots cheaters and questioned what they have accomplished over the past 6 years. That really pisssssed em off. :singing:

Klecko is an internet message board icon...I will do no such thing. Why don't you slither yourself over to JI.com and confront him yourself.

Moga III

I don't go there Frank. The day they made that assssshat a mod I left.

A mod openly wishing for an injury to Brady :rolleyes:

Remind you of anyone Frank?

How is telling the truth disrecpect?

The Pats did indeed cheat, and were indeed fined and sanctioned.:mad:

Is it NOT A FACT that the Patriots and Bill Bellicheck were sanctioned for cheating in that game and penalized heavy for it.....$750,000 coins and a number one draft pick was to light in my opinion, but was more than any other team in NFL history.

FM III, MD FACS

The only truth is that you are a Jets troll, buzz off

I don't go there Frank. The day they made that assssshat a mod I left.

A mod openly wishing for an injury to Brady :rolleyes:

Remind you of anyone Frank?

What I may or may not wish for has no bearing on reality. Most Pats fans need to be reminded that THEY ARE NOT GETTING THE SNATCH Brady is getting, they are not getting the coin Brady is getting. After all of the games are over, most of you lug your 50 inch waists and 7 day old beards back to the paper mill in Lowell.

Reality people....reality. YOU GUYS ARE NOT TOM BRADY. You guys make $12.42 an hour and pay union dues. Get real..:eek:

Frank Moga III, MD FACS

Last edited:
What I may or may not wish for has no bearing on reality. Most Pats fans need to be reminded that THEY ARE NOT GETTING THE SNATCH Brady is getting, they are not getting the coin Brady is getting. After all of the games are over, most of you lug your 50 inch waists and 7 day old beards back to the paper mill in Lowell.

Reality people....reality. YOU GUYS ARE NOT TOM BRADY. You guys make $12.42 an hour and pay union dues. Get real..:eek:

Frank Moga III, MD FACS

This is a Pats fan board Frank and I am here discussing the Pats.

I never claimed to be anything more than a fan.

Why are you here Frank?

This is a Pats fan board Frank and I am here discussing the Pats.

I never claimed to be anything more than a fan.

Why are you here Frank?

I don't know.....but I am leaving.

Circle jerking isn't my style. I am gone.....c u later.

You may now conclude with the homerism and circle jerking.

regards,

Frank

Frank Moga III, MD FACS

So what about some of us who are professionals, make killer money although considerably still less than Sir Tom and have hot wives. Are we allowed to pop off :)

regards,

Frank

Your style is openly rooting for someone to "take out" Tom Brady.

You are a piece of shyte Frank.

Frank Moga III, MD FACS

What is your obsession with Lowell? Did someone from Lowell bang your wife?

regards,

Frank

Conclude? That's it shut the board down!!! Frank says we can conclude!

Resume, Frank, resume is the word you were looking for.

And you can go wait for the draft to see how bad the Jets will screw it up this year.

[size=+4]MOGA! MOGA! MOGA![/size]

Last edited:
All this * bullsh%t is just prep work for these jags fans for the serious ***** whipping they are about to endure. Talk your sh%t now, you WILL disappear for the year by 11:00pm Saturday night. Enjoy your brief moment....losers!!!
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Moga III

Wow, you are enough of a loser to think that is an achievement. Klecko is a complete douche. And I went over there after following a link posted on here and made 3 comments defending the Pats, not trolling like you are, and he banned me instantly. So your mod is not only a total assclown, but he's also a total pvssy. Which I guess is pretty fitting considering it's the Jets and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back