PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jags disrespect the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know.....but I am leaving.

Circle jerking isn't my style. I am gone.....c u later.

You may now conclude with the homerism and circle jerking.

regards,

Frank

Not a ***********, merely sh!tting on the most embarrassing fan base in professional sports. I'm sorry your team is so bad that your message board is filled with hdtv and movie threads. Maybe you can do a crossword puzzle to pass the time?

You want the truth? You'll be getting some on Saturday night.

He's a rats fan. Why is he here? I don't know but I hope his mom goes down into the basement and takes away his internet privileges soon, because he's embarrassing himself again.

He's a rats fan. Why is he here? I don't know but I hope his mom goes down into the basement and takes away his internet privileges soon, because he's embarrassing himself again.

ROFLMAO - you're name name rhymes with bildo!! Figures.....

Didn't affect outcome at all....you kicked our ass legitemately.....but you also cheated......if you get caught shop lifting and never get the advantage of having the stolen items in your possession, does that come under "breaking the rules"?

You guys are all such hypocrites trying to level this in your conscious. If another team had been caught and fined like the patsiesyou'd be all here chanting it was not enough. Is it a suprise the leagues other fanbases hate you guys. You are absolutely despicable in your rationalizations.:rolleyes:

Moga III

What's up with the patsies talk troll..how about a mod banning this jets fan

If it was not cheating.....what was it?

Moga

Hey Moga ...
is this you?
images

look, we cheated. we got caught. nothing was proven?? lol, what does that mean? the NFL gave us an unprecedented fine. I don't think we would have gotten the biggest penalty in NFL history if it wasn't cheating or if "nothing was proven". as for "misinterpreting the rules", that's just a lame lawyer speak copout. most criminals who break the law have their lawyer plead their case, but that doesn't mean they aren't guilty. it just means they gave it their all in defending themselves after they got caught.

weeidiots and posters here who think we didn't do anything wrong make or we didn't really cheat just make Pats fans look like whiners, or huge unobjective homers.

We broke a rule that gave us no competitive andvantage. Exactly the same as several teams who have violated the salary cap rules...so if the Patriots are cheaters so have several other teams been. Using the video camera was no big deal. If you're a Patriot fan & believe otherwise, you're lying to yourself because you have no HATERS excuse.

NOTHING DIFFERENT AND THAT IS A FACT.

Last edited:
What's up with the patsies talk troll..how about a mod banning this jets fan

This Jets fan is a piece of shyte. He has prayed to his god, openly on JI, that someone please take out Brady with a dirty hit. Were I a mod he would be banned for being a lousy human being.

look, we cheated. we got caught. nothing was proven?? lol, what does that mean? the NFL gave us an unprecedented fine. I don't think we would have gotten the biggest penalty in NFL history if it wasn't cheating or if "nothing was proven". as for "misinterpreting the rules", that's just a lame lawyer speak copout. most criminals who break the law have their lawyer plead their case, but that doesn't mean they aren't guilty. it just means they gave it their all in defending themselves after they got caught.

weeidiots and posters here who think we didn't do anything wrong make or we didn't really cheat just make Pats fans look like whiners, or huge unobjective homers.

You're wrong as can be. The NFL expressly said it's ok to tape opposing coaches and to steal signals. They said it was OK when the Dolphins did it last December, and when the Jets were caught doing it without authorization this year. You seem to know a lot less than you think you know.

What is with the personal attacks here. I am just stating some facts.

The Patriots cheated...broke the rules and were penalized. How can you guys try and spin this?

Pats fans sometimes really disgust me.:rocker:

Moga III

Because someone who makes accusations with no proof lacks credibility and deserves to be personally attacked?

We broke a rule that gave us no competitive andvantage. Exactly the same as several teams who have violated the salary cap rules...

NOTHING DIFFERENT AND THAT IS A FACT.

if it wasn't gonna give us a competitive advantage at some point, then why was BB risking a penalty by doing it? he would have to be an idiot to risk a penalty for NO potential gain.

either he's an idiot, or it was going to give us some advantage at some point.

I'm going with competitive advantage, you can go with idiot. your choice.

This Jets fan is a piece of shyte. He has prayed to his god, openly on JI, that someone please take out Brady with a dirty hit. Were I a mod he would be banned for being a lousy human being.

They have a late night orgy errr I mean thread and then they come over here in pairs to troll. Usually TheBigDouche aka CaponeKills comes with but I guess he's busy playing with Klecko's rally sucker right now.

it just means we broke a rule. the Broncos cheated when they violated the cap, Rodney cheated when he took HGH, the Pats cheated when we broke an NFL rule.

here is the dictionary.com definition of "cheat":

cheat /tʃit/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[cheet] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used with object)
1. to defraud; swindle: He cheated her out of her inheritance.
2. to deceive; influence by fraud: He cheated us into believing him a hero.
3. to elude; deprive of something expected: He cheated the law by suicide.
–verb (used without object)
4. to practice fraud or deceit: She cheats without regrets.
5. to violate rules or regulations
6. to take an examination or test in a dishonest way, as by improper access to answers.
7. Informal. to be sexually unfaithful (often fol. by on): Her husband knew she had been cheating all along. He cheated on his wife.
–noun
8. a person who acts dishonestly, deceives, or defrauds: He is a cheat and a liar.
9. a fraud; swindle; deception: The game was a cheat.
10. Law. the fraudulent obtaining of another's property by a pretense or trick.
11. an impostor: The man who passed as an earl was a cheat.

Pathetic. You don't even know how to use a dictionary.

Here: a dictionary gives you many definitions of the same word. They don't apply always to everything. Pasting a dictionary definition without knowing how to read one makes you seem illiterate.

Breaking the rules is sometimes a form of cheating. But not every broken rule is cheating. Otherwise, a WR pulling out a sharpie pen for his sock would be accused of cheating, and that would be just plain silly.

Do I know you? Please address me as Dr Moga.....not just Moga...

:
i prefer to address you as sh!T head .it works for me .your team sucks like mama mogo does .

Last edited:
I think anybody who wants to argue that that game was affected is a lunatic. but that doesn't mean we weren't cheating. we were clearly doing it an attempt to gain some kind of advantage at some point.

and for the record, I don't even think it's that big a deal, lots of teams do it. I just dont like people acting like we're innocent when we're not

And what about the fact that the NFL says its legal to steal the coach's signals? Even by videotape?

well it may be semantics. if they mean "cheated to affect the outcome of that game" yeah that bothers me too. if it means "cheated by breaking NFL rules to gain an advantage at some other point", well that doesn't bother me, b/c thats exactly what happened.

there are probably those who mean one or the other

How did they break an NFL rule to gain advantage at some other point?

The NFL has no rule against videotaping a coach's signals to gain advantage at some other point. The NFL is not against that in the least.

They are only against taping on the sidelines.

And if you think that the NFL's punishment implies something bigger than the simple fact that Bill Belichick arrogantly defied Goodell's little memo, and Goodell subsequently got his panties in a bunch, you're mistaken.

The Pats are too good to cheat on the outcome of a game. 16-0 is no fluke, the Pats are that good.

I just do not understand why BB thought it necessary to break the NFL rules. Would someone please explain that to me.

Half the coaches in the league do it so they can steal defensive signals. This is one of a million reasons why Belichick is so good. He leaves no stone unturned. And better yet, the NFL says it's legal to steal signals.

Now, are you asking me why he did it from the sidelines instead of the stands or pressbox or instead of buying it from some other guy (like the Dolphins did )? I don't know. And really I don't care. I think the whole thing was just a Goodell inspired sham.

I love how people just eat up whatever the media feeds them. How do you know that? Has BB ever said anything to this affect? He doesn't like the media, because he's seen how volatile they can be so he doesn't talk to them about anything except X's and O's and yet people seem to have this idea that they know him personally. I've never seen someone so villainized who's never given his side of any of the garbage stories that the media dreams up. We are in serious trouble if we allow the media to develop our opinions of people so strongly.

oh and the last part isn't possible

It has been reported that Belichick does indeed do this sort of thing. Players who have written books have admitted it.

You're right, I don't know for sure. But, do you? Do you know what he says in the locker room? It just SEEMS to me, that whenever the opposing team is talking trash the week prior to the game, it's a blowout game. This, of course, is only my OPINION.

And secondly, anything is possible on any given Sunday.

It's the first thing I've read from you that you've been correct on, Belichick does do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes