PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's Time: Armageddon

Status
Not open for further replies.
If "Fredo", is also The fat Hobbitt, he will meet "BB" the Lord of the Rings. so does that make Tony Kornholio the golum?:eek:

No, I don't think so.

The Hobbit of fame you're referring to was "Frodo".

Different beast altogether.

Oh, and, uh, references to "Tony Kornholio", as such - you're being altogether too kind.

No, I don't think so.

The Hobbit of fame you're referring to was "Frodo".

Different beast altogether.

Oh, and, uh, references to "Tony Kornholio", as such - you're being altogether too kind.

"Fredo" is the Rat we all know and hate, but my reference to him also as the Fat Hobbitt also is a reference to his jelly donut girth and height. I know Frodo was a name of one of the hobbits, but that would be cruel to call Mangina that. LOL:D
As for Kornholio I'd just like to maybe beat him a little bit with a bat. Nah, maybe a whole lot.:rocker:

Fredo Is Numbaa One

.................../../)
....................,/ ../
.................../..../
.............../ /'...'/ `\
........../'/.../..../...../ `\
........('(... ... .... ~/' ..')
.........\.................'.../
...........\.......... ... .../
............\............. .(

great artwork!!!!!!

"Fredo" is the Rat we all know and hate, but my reference to him also as the Fat Hobbitt also is a reference to his jelly donut girth and height. I know Frodo was a name of one of the hobbits, but that would be cruel to call Mangina that. LOL:D
As for Kornholio I'd just like to maybe beat him a little bit with a bat. Nah, maybe a whole lot.:rocker:

He looks more like that little slimy creature that keeps looking at the ring and saying "precious".......Mangina is the biggest rat faced pile of sh** the planet has ever seen........F' Man-gina!!!!!

great artwork!!!!!!

Thanks, but I can't take credit for it. A bud sent it to me in an e-mail. Whomever did it was certainly creative.:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back