PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is this calm b4 the storm or is there no storm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NENGFAN

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Why the continued silence? Is this a strategy or are they not really going to do anything in public which I think is a huge mistake. If they are innocent - they need to come out full throttle. Can't get any worse than it is now. Why wait?

Why the continued silence? Is this a strategy or are they not really going to do anything in public which I think is a huge mistake. If they are innocent - they need to come out full throttle. Can't get any worse than it is now. Why wait?
picard-facepalm.jpg

My guess would be the next we hear is Brady's formal appeal of his punishment, which he has until tomorrow for.

Brady has been told he is a cheat and a liar. Report came out a while back. Punishment was 2 days ago. Wells has come out in the public as well. No Patriots face has come out in public yet. We all as fans have come out - why haven't they? They are the ones accused of cheating and having their legacies tainted. As a fan - I want to see TB out there defending his honor.

Why rush? They are going to turn over every stone to put the best case together against the NFL. The more lawyers you hear read the story the more it is falling apart on its own. If you think about it the more stories that are written about holes in the case is just another piece of potential evidence that could be researched and if true be used.

For example the CBS story of Dean B. VP of officiating and how there was no sting and they didn't know anything prior to the game which is 100% false. Colts GM sent letter and it was well known what their intent was. So the more that comes to the surface the better.

vbTZTH4.gif

Brady has been told he is a cheat and a liar. Report came out a while back. Punishment was 2 days ago. Wells has come out in the public as well. No Patriots face has come out in public yet. We all as fans have come out - why haven't they? They are the ones accused of cheating and having their legacies tainted. As a fan - I want to see TB out there defending his honor.

Brady already did that, no one but Patriots fans believed him

Shouting from the rooftops of your innocence isn't really going to do much. You need something with teeth. Winning the appeal is the first step. Once Brady wins his appeal and has the suspension reversed, that opens up things for the team as well. At that point they can show to everyone how someone impartial views the evidence.

He did that in January.

It is meaningless anyway.

Slam them hard in the legal system.

Brady responded through his agent and has hired an attorney to fight it.
Kraft had stated his feelings and support of Brady, and there are many reports that his demeanor is scorched Earth.
Unfortunately for you, they will act in the way that gets them the best result rather than in the way that keeps you in the loop.

Jonathan Vilma probably said it the best, considering he's been through a somewhat similar deal...
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...om-brady-lawyer-up-and-beat-the-nfl-in-court/

“I talked to Jonathan Vilma, who ferociously fought what had until this point been the harshest sanctions ever imposed by the NFL on a team, the Saints, for the bounty accusations,” Werder said on SportsCenter. “And Jonathan Vilma told me, when I asked him what advice he’d give to Tom Brady, he said, ‘I would tell him to fight the emotion of trying to publicly defend yourself, I would lawyer up and I would devise a game plan to beat the NFL in court.'”

Are we playing bingo here with the thread title?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back