PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is the TB12 hat available for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't care for the tb12 hat, i want the NE logo one he wears that hat is awesome.

Don't care for the tb12 hat, i want the NE logo one he wears that hat is awesome.

You mean the one that looks something like this?
triumph.gif

I want that one too. I remember it was for sale a few years ago...shoulda bought one then:mad:

edit: Thanks to Triumph for having that logo as his avatar

Last edited:
The lady at the pro shop said that the hat is on back order and should be available in january.

The lady at the pro shop said that the hat is on back order and should be available in january.

Might as well wait till Feb. and get one with a Superbowl # under the initials.

any idea if it'll be available on NFLshop? or if NFLshop gift cards work on patriots pro shop website?

It sucks that the Patriots (or perhaps the NFL) don't license their brand out to creative fashion designers the way the Sox and Bruins do- (e.g., the "Forty-Seven" brand). Some of the NFL designs, especially the Patriots, are just so static and boring.

It's not a big deal. Players often wear hats that are not Patriots hats before and after games. But I don't that Tom wears this. It seems too self focused for the leader of the team. Again, it's not a big deal...but I would prefer he not wear it.

I also find it a bit odd that people want to buy it. Would anyone wear that hat if Tom wasn't on the Pats? Not a huge thing and I agree that it is a nice looking hat. But I can't imagine wearing a "player only" hat or shirt.

The whole thing is weird. I would not wear a hat with my initials on it.

I agree. It's weird and looks a little too self-promotional. What's even weirder is that Brady wears it, but apparently fans can't buy them (?). What's the point?

TB12 Hat

Is that TB12 Hat available anywhere yet?

Re: TB12 Hat

Is that TB12 Hat available anywhere yet?

Not available...may never be available

I believe Tom keeps this hat from production purposely to be something personal to him...like to have something no one else wears.

Its probably a hangup thing of his.

Expect it to never be reproduced and if it is its probably an illegal copy.

Last edited:

This has to be made a sticky.. this topic seems to pop up every now and then.

This has to be made a sticky.. this topic seems to pop up every now and then.
This topic along with its twin brother 'your favorite jersey' are like those Freddie Kreuger, Michael Myers type of characters in those horror movies: they might remain buried for a while, but they are never dead.

Rather than sticky I'll just merge when they reappear.

Reason I ask is because i saw Tom Martinez wearing one on the video on the pats website and it reminded me about it.

Last edited:
I think those hats on eBay are fake...anyone with a good professional embroidery machine and a fine talent can make something like that

Legally is another story

Just an FYI. I found the TB12 hats online before the holidays. I wanted to buy two for my sons. I found a website that was selling them, (tb12hat.com) and ordered two of them, and paid 79.99 between two hats and shipping. Long story short, I paid for two hats, but only received one hat, have tried and tried to either get a refund or the other hat and no go. DONT GIVE THIS GUY ANY BUSINESS. You'll regret it. I certainly do.

Just an FYI. I found the TB12 hats online before the holidays. I wanted to buy two for my sons. I found a website that was selling them, (tb12hat.com) and ordered two of them, and paid 79.99 between two hats and shipping. Long story short, I paid for two hats, but only received one hat, have tried and tried to either get a refund or the other hat and no go. DONT GIVE THIS GUY ANY BUSINESS. You'll regret it. I certainly do.
funny that this thread was bumped after a year.

I definitely won't be seeking out a TB12 hat since now I know there is no legit provider.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes