His stats receiving this year:

Regular Season
4 catches
116 total yards
29.0 avg
43 long

Last game:
2 40 20.0 33

Why do we not use him on screens more often?

His stats receiving this year:

Regular Season
4 catches
116 total yards
29.0 avg
43 long

Last game:
2 40 20.0 33

Why do we not use him on screens more often?

Mainly because when they're running the 4 WR and the 3 WR Shotgun stuff, Faulk is the RB instead of Maroney, mainly for his run blocking ability. Maroney has been getting better, and has been seeing more time as a result.

Also, don't know if you noticed, but the Patriots have RARELY screened all year. The Jacksonville game was the first one all year I can recall them using more than one. Maybe they were holding it for the playoffs.

if you remember, I think it was the ravens game he broke a couple big ones like this, but I just don't think it's something they fit into the game plans.
doesn't mean you'll never see it, though --- I think there's plenty of stuff still up the wizard's sleeves.

if you remember, I think it was the ravens game he broke a couple big ones like this, but I just don't think it's something they fit into the game plans.
doesn't mean you'll never see it, though --- I think there's plenty of stuff still up the wizard's sleeves.

cut-off sleeves that is...

You have to figure that they have a couple things up their sleeves for the next couple games. Using LoMo out of the backfield may be one. I still think there is some stuff for Stallworth that we havent seen yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back