PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting fact about T-Sizzle - 0 sacks in the last six games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I didn't mean to make it a jinx thread. Just thought it was weird.

Besides, with all the posts about how great the Ravens are and how they are going to kill the Pats, I figured I would balance it out with some info on how they may not be as good as people seem to think.

Rob No BIG secret here about sUGGS Bromance for Brady. He's gonna step it up a notch this week playin Pats & Brady so if he gets a sack or 2 its cause he's extra stoked for this.

I predict that Suggs will eat Brady.
It's more likely that he'll surrender to his true feelings and try to kiss Brady ala Chris Cooper and Kevin Spacey in American Beauty.

I'm not a believer of karma but that's always the kiss of death for a kicker.

I don't think that word means what you think it does. Karma and jinx are very different things.

Also I would like to assert that jinxes do not exist and that, by extension, jinx threads are impossible.

Suggs hasn't been playing well. That is a fact, not a potential jinx. Looking forward to see if he can register a tackle or play a full compliment of snaps Sunday

I have seen Dumervil still be fairly disruptive at times without getting to the QB in recent weeks, but I wonder if Suggs is starting to hit that age wall. He is only 31, but is in his 11th season. Unless he is injured and not letting on, it is usually age that causes such a dramatic drop in production late in the year for a player with over a decade of experience.

Suggs has not been the same player since the Achilles injury. He was the DPOY in 2011 and just a dominate force in every phase of the game but not anymore. They moved him to the left side and that has helped some but he lost some explosiveness.

Suggs has not been the same player since the Achilles injury. He was the DPOY in 2011 and just a dominate force in every phase of the game but not anymore. They moved him to the left side and that has helped some but he lost some explosiveness.

I'd think that a Terell Suggs post-injury is still probably pretty decent, considering that he is on pace to put up his 3rd most sacks in 11 years, along with the most tackles that he's ever had---both by himself and assist-wise.

As far as him not having any sacks in the past 6 games, I'm not really sure that it matters, does it?

They've gone 5-1 in their past 6 games and are playing their best defensive football lately. In comparison, he had 9 sacks in the first 8 games and the team went 3-5 during that span, including losing 4/5 to close the first half, so basically they were playing much worse as a whole.

I don't think we can take a thing from this stat. Nothing at all in my opinion.

Switzerland barred Suggs for life...yeah, true story

he went there during the offseason and as soon as he stepped of the plane every clock in the country stopped...and as we all know, the Swiss are very proud of their clockwork...his face was deemed a public enemy and a threat to the national economy.

Afterwards, Suggs gave a response wherein he blamed Brady's wife and her Swiss relatives...don't ask me, the guy is just plain nutso psycho stupid.

Switzerland barred Suggs for life...yeah, true story

he went there during the offseason and as soon as he stepped of the plane every clock in the country stopped...and as we all know, the Swiss are very proud of their clockwork...his face was deemed a public enemy and a threat to the national economy.

Afterwards, Suggs gave a response wherein he blamed Brady's wife and her Swiss relatives...don't ask me, the guy is just plain nutso psycho stupid.

He's definitely one of the bigger d-bags in the league, and the kind of player that I absolutely despise. Then again, he's a player who always seems to bring a good game vs us, and is able to cause some disruption.

He was not dominate. He was dominANT. If you dominate, you are dominant. Saying that someone is dominate is like saying someone is impress, or that someone is being excess in their criticism, or that after my injury to my elbow it is no longer fully function. It absolutely hurts my brain to read people say that someone is dominate.

I'm not singling you out Brady6, this has been a trend that I'm seeing more and more and I am looking to do what I can to end it. I have never seen someone who is dominate. I have seen people dominate. Those people are thus dominant. This itch can no longer go unscratched for me, I must now point this out.

This is the ultimate jinx thread.
jinxed-tune-in-promo-thumb-16x9.jpg

So does ravens fans bringing up the fact that Brady has 8 TD and 10 INT against them mean Brady is going to throw for 4-5 TD and no INT?

yes................

Dumervil hasn't had a sack in two games, either. I'm not worried about their edge rushers as much as I'm worried about their DT's. Ngata is probably going to *****-make Wendell like most DT's the Pats faced have this year, particularly if Mankins is lining up at LT and Kline is at LG. Brady is going to need to get the ball out in a hurry.

Couldn't agree more. The problem is inside.

I don't think that word means what you think it does. Karma and jinx are very different things.

Also I would like to assert that jinxes do not exist and that, by extension, jinx threads are impossible.

Suggs hasn't been playing well. That is a fact, not a potential jinx. Looking forward to see if he can register a tackle or play a full compliment of snaps Sunday

He was not dominate. He was dominANT. If you dominate, you are dominant. Saying that someone is dominate is like saying someone is impress, or that someone is being excess in their criticism, or that after my injury to my elbow it is no longer fully function. It absolutely hurts my brain to read people say that someone is dominate.

I'm not singling you out Brady6, this has been a trend that I'm seeing more and more and I am looking to do what I can to end it. I have never seen someone who is dominate. I have seen people dominate. Those people are thus dominant. This itch can no longer go unscratched for me, I must now point this out.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/26/263bbec66d658ba0d962dc655b429e9c14fe15afcd9e4598db25ef316d34b0f0.jpg

Linking it instead of putting the pic up.

Couldn't agree more. The problem is inside.

Inside push is often what leads to sacks from rush ends/OLBs because the QB has pocket to step up into. If they can't stop Ngata from pushing the pocket Suggs and Dumervil will likely have big days.

In reference to Brady and Suggs you what they say about old flames...its doesn't take to long for them to be rekindled.:eyebrows::p

This post has made me depress.

This post has made me depress.

well then, Tsing Tao Terror...let ol' Unca Joker cheer ya up...

what do you call a fish with two knees???
give up?????

twoknee fish....:lmao:

56685930tb001-new-fda-mercu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes