PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Injuries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsox23

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Please let me know any injuries, big or small, to come out of tonight's game. Thanks.

Only injury worth mentioning is Tebucky Jones who had a hamstring injury apparently and really looked im pain.

Dillon got poked in the eye on his 40 yard catch and run and was out after that but its obviously not serious.

Kdo5 said:
Dillon got poked in the eye on his 40 yard catch and run and was out after that but its obviously not serious.

Any word that he was okay? Any shots of him after the injury - on the sideline, looking none the worse for wear, laughing like last week, whatever?

I didnt see him but he got right up and walked off. Just a poke, I'm sure it was very minor.

dillon1lq9.jpg

dillon2ve7.jpg

dillon3gv0.jpg

Has anyone heard any post game comments/interviews on how Rodney felt after his limitied game action?

I thought that if he played it would be limited to a couple of series. He played 17 plays whcih is about right.

I'm not the least bit concerned that he didn't play after that. He should not play at all next Thurs.

But, I'm curious if he made any comments as to how he was feeling after the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Tebucky's looked like a cramp because of the way they massaged his thigh.

Corey did get a face full of dirt.

news about Corey and Tebucky ? all is in order like i hope or ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back