PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm responsible for tonight's loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am 1-1 this year when at games

cards loss and houston win

next game for me is first playoff game

Last edited:
I've got that beat by a mile. Listen to my stats based on location...

I'm a displaced New Englander living in New York City. Patriots performance is based on where I watch the games. Here's the breakdown of the last 24 Patriots games...

When I watch in NYC - 18 wins and ONE loss

When I watch in Connecticut - ONE win and FOUR losses!

The only "in NYC loss" was the Ravens Sunday Night game.
The only "in Connecticut win" was the Jets on Thanksgiving.

18-1 vs. 1-4 based on my location. I KNEW the 49ers game was jinxed because I was in Connecticut for it.

Dude,

Whatever the reason for going to Connecticut* please stop.

*Hopefully it is visiting in-laws you do not want to see.

I wore a red shirt for the Super Bowl last season. :eek:

I threw it in the garbage after the game.

I bought souvineers and gave them away to Goodwill.

They passed out white towels commemorating the 2006 NE vs Indy AFCC. I use that towel to change my oil.

Heres my story. Ive been to 4 Super Bowls - 03, 04, 07, 11.

The first 2 SBs I couldnt afford or find a ticket and was forced to watch at a bar. The Pats won both.

The last 2 SBs I was able to find tickets and you know the outcome.

Nobody dares to speak Truth to Power but I will.

I blame Kraft and the Patriots org for making the traitorous Curtis Martin an Honorary Team Captain for the loss. When I heard that, I knew the vile losing stigma of Jetness would destroy even HOF Brady's greatness.

Bob, honor no more traitors and lose the skanky GF.

We need that next ring.

Ok, we know what we all have to do, and what we all need to stop doing. Connecticut guy, stay the hell away, SB guy, go to the SB city but not the game.

One more side note, I've been to 3 Patriot's home games in my lifetime Shaeffer, Foxboro, Gillette), and they've won all 3, the lowest margin of victory was 10 points (this season vs Denver). So scott99+Pat's home game=guaranteed win. So, IF the Pats go to the SB, and IF they are the home team, it would probably be the smart thing to bring me along as a guest (for free). I'm just saying. Never saw a home loss, you don't wanna be the reason the Pats lose a SB.

I usually don't eat until the game's over...no matter how late it is in the day... i waited until MNF was over and had dinner at around 12:30 last week...I just couldn't wait last night... :rolleyes:

Pats always win and win big sometimes when I travel... 2004 SB, thanksgiving game this year,game vs colts and many more.. I got back to the states the day before SB this year.. next time i'll make sure I travel on the day of SB :D

I blame that friggin' groundhog in Pennsylvania...you're gonna DIE, Phil...you hear me??? DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!

wantedposter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back