PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm proud of our coach!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I am so sickened by the number of fellow fans that have shot their mouths off against Belichick & the Patriots organization it's just making me nauseous. Many of you who are quesioning your own team and even worse the very coach who has made the Patriots a dynasty should be considered Traitors!

To those of you who are now even questioning the players we have signed that have questionable character, I question YOUR character! We've NEVER signed a player who didn't deserve an opportunity to play for the Patriots. I believe the character of the every single player on our team is among the best in the league. After all, we're not looking for a team of humanitarians, we're looking for a team of CHAMPIONS.

Keep up all your negativity and Belichick might just feel he isn't wanted in New England. And guess what folks? If Belichick ever left the Patriots, ever team in the league would be scrambling to sign him.

I'm proud to have him as our coach. Does he try to win at all costs? ABSOLUTELY! If he didn't, I wouldn't want him as my coach! I don't want a nice guy for a coach. I want a coach that will take us to Super Bowl victories...Period, end of story.

So to see a "SORE LOSER" chargers fan posting this on OUR message board is understandible, but to see the number of Patriots fans that have posted TURNCOAT threads I suggest you recall what having Nr Nice Guy Pete Carroll did for us.

It's not good to be a sore loser as a fan...but it IS good to be a soar loser as a coach!

"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a LOSER!"

Wow...Great post!

Oops, it's mine:eek:

stupid. mods, lock it down and throw it away.

Great, you've been here 5 minutes and now you're directing the mods.

You must be one of those "classy" SD fans. :rolleyes:

p.s. BB rules.

I am so sickened by the number of fellow fans that have shot their mouths off against Belichick & the Patriots organization it's just making me nauseous. Many of you who are quesioning your own team and even worse the very coach who has made the Patriots a dynasty should be considered Traitors!

To those of you who are now even questioning the players we have signed that have questionable character, I question YOUR character! We've NEVER signed a player who didn't deserve an opportunity to play for the Patriots. I believe the character of the every single player on our team is among the best in the league. After all, we're not looking for a team of humanitarians, we're looking for a team of CHAMPIONS.

Keep up all your negativity and Belichick might just feel he isn't wanted in New England. And guess what folks? If Belichick ever left the Patriots, ever team in the league would be scrambling to sign him.

I'm proud to have him as our coach. Does he try to win at all costs? ABSOLUTELY! If he didn't, I wouldn't want him as my coach! I don't want a nice guy for a coach. I want a coach that will take us to Super Bowl victories...Period, end of story.

So to see a "SORE LOSER" chargers fan posting this on OUR message board is understandible, but to see the number of Patriots fans that have posted TURNCOAT threads I suggest you recall what having Nr Nice Guy Pete Carroll did for us.

It's not good to be a sore loser as a fan...but it IS good to be a soar loser as a coach!

Bravo!!!!!

If the Pats are indeed guilty and kept doing this after being warned, it was clearly a bad move. Just because we're Patriots fans doesn't mean we can't acknowledge that they made a mistake.

Last edited:
Any mod can close this down. I will not. People have a right to celebrate cheating if they wish. They have a right to call all who disagree traitors. Eveyone has a right to stupidity.

In Belichick We Trust!!!!!!!!!

Any mod can close this down. I will not. People have a right to celebrate cheating if they wish. They have a right to call all who disagree traitors. Eveyone has a right to stupidity.

fair enough, i agree. if they want to celebrate cheating, so be it. :)

And you call yourself a mod? Guess what buddy, there is such a thing as innocent until proven guilty.

Don't EVER say I or any other fan like me "Celebrates" cheating. NO, what we do is support our team when the whole country is trying to knock them down based upon envy & accusations.

So why don't YOU go ahead and celebrate your Patriots Knocking while the rest of us REAL fans support our team until these ACCUSATIONS are sorted out...bye, bye!:D

It doesn't change the fact that the manner in which this viodetaping was done was clumsy, stupid, and idiotic.

You wanna cheat then cheat, but be a little smarter about it and don't give material to those columnists, opposing teams and league insiders that hate you.

If the Pats are indeed guilty and kept doing this after being warned, it was clearly a bad move. Just because we're Patriots fans doesn't mean we can't acknowledge that they made a mistake.

I agree pal...but we don't need to fill our boards with this crap the week before an awesome game. After all, right now, it's just accusations. And sadly, very few are standing by their team.

I think it might be due to the new X-Box/Fantasy Football fan and their lack of true loyalty...who knows, but it stinks. "It makes one of the greatest cities in America stink. The negativity in this town stinks!"...Rick Pitino

I have a dirty little secret, guys...

This is making me like Belichick and our coaching staff even more... What balls, and the truth is it takes smarts to decipher those calls. Why aren't other teams doing it? You gonna tell me that they take the high road? Pffffff. Maybe we just do something that anyone can do better than they can do it. :eek:

It doesn't change the fact that the manner in which this viodetaping was done was clumsy, stupid, and idiotic.

You wanna cheat then cheat, but be a little smarter about it and don't give material to those columnists, opposing teams and league insiders that hate you.

I guarantee you that any "HATE" towards the Patriots organization is based upon envy of their success. We have a pretty-boy quarterback with a permanent smile, a coach with a permanent attitude and a bunch of guys who win year-after-year.

People are just sick of the Patriots and that fills me with joy! We are the most ENVIED team in the NFL. And don't confuse envy with hatred. People only "Think" they hate us when in reality it's all just pure envy.

So all this means the Patriots organization is wearing a target on their backs. The NFL developed the salary cap so NO team would have a dynasty and guess what? The Patriots have been a dynasty since 2001. I'm guessing that even the league is a little pissed off with the Patriots success and Bill Belickick is the perfect recipient of their ire.

And that is the reason we should be defending him!

Coach Belichick, we're proud to call you our coach!:cool:

I don't post much, but have been reading these boards for 5 years now. I have to say, the last year and a half, some of the posts on this board have been utter crap. There are a ton of hypocrites (not everyone, but a growing amount) on this board, who are never happy, and always look at the glass half empty.

If we're favored, people are mad that that a "negative" comment was still made, or we're not favored by enough, and we can't play the no respect card. If we're not favored or get any criticism, everyone hates the patriots and we get no respect.

When Merriman get suspended last year, people want to throw him in the dirt and call him a cheater, and that he should be out of the league. When Rodney violates the SAME rule, we look for excuses, and start talking about how HGH should be allowed for medicinal purposes.

People make a big deal over one game, when we should all remember how we went 14-2 to win a superbowl, after getting trounced a few years ago to the Bills. The chargers didn't look good against the bears, so count them out. 49ers didn't looks good, so they're a bad team and we're getting a top 10 pick. Yet, we're world beaters because of one game.

And this whole stupid video thing. If the pats are actually guilty of this, then it's just a stupid move, that is unncessary. Does it make me love the pats any less, hell no. But if their guilty, then it's a dumb move, and they should know better. If any other team did this, we would start tainting their record, rather than saying, "oh yeah, I actually like that they're cheating and trying to get an edge."

People (as I stated, not all posters, but a growing amount) need to calm down on this board, and just enjoy the fact that we may win our 4th superbowl this year, and are very lucky, rather than jumping down each others' throats, and constantly looking for validation. It wasn't too long ago that we were a mediocre team. Sorry for the rant, but I read this board everyday, and the quality of posts have just gone way down since I started reading (which was basically when Milloy got released).

I don't post much, but have been reading these boards for 5 years now. I have to say, the last year and a half, some of the posts on this board have been utter crap. There are a ton of hypocrites (not everyone, but a growing amount) on this board, who are never happy, and always look at the glass half empty.

If we're favored, people are mad that that a "negative" comment was still made, or we're not favored by enough, and we can't play the no respect card. If we're not favored or get any criticism, everyone hates the patriots and we get no respect.

When Merriman get suspended last year, people want to throw him in the dirt and call him a cheater, and that he should be out of the league. When Rodney violates the SAME rule, we look for excuses, and start talking about how HGH should be allowed for medicinal purposes.

People make a big deal over one game, when we should all remember how we went 14-2 to win a superbowl, after getting trounced a few years ago to the Bills. The chargers didn't look good against the bears, so count them out. 49ers didn't looks good, so they're a bad team and we're getting a top 10 pick. Yet, we're world beaters because of one game.

And this whole stupid video thing. If the pats are actually guilty of this, then it's just a stupid move, that is unncessary. Does it make me love the pats any less, hell no. But if their guilty, then it's a dumb move, and they should know better. If any other team did this, we would start tainting their record, rather than saying, "oh yeah, I actually like that they're cheating and trying to get an edge."

People (as I stated, not all posters, but a growing amount) need to calm down on this board, and just enjoy the fact that we may win our 4th superbowl this year, and are very lucky, rather than jumping down each others' throats, and constantly looking for validation. It wasn't too long ago that we were a mediocre team. Sorry for the rant, but I read this board everyday, and the quality of posts have just gone way down since I started reading (which was basically when Milloy got released).

Bravo !!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's interesting how the original point gets lost by the 3rd or 4th post and then the fighting starts.

It's like we've forgotten how it was to be one of the perpetual biggest losers in the league. Why are so many of us just waiting to get hold of some negative information rather than discuss one of the 2 best games of the season coming up this Sunday.

It baffles my mind that we forget it was Belickick (and Kraft) who have made us the envy of the league. Can't we allow this man the honor of defending himself with our full support while these accusations are investigated?

I think he at least deserves that much respect.

BTW...anyone ever cheated on an exam or taxes? I know I have:eek:

I am so sickened by the number of fellow fans that have shot their mouths off against Belichick & the Patriots organization .... quesioning your own team and even worse the very coach who has made the Patriots a dynasty ... !

.... to see the number of Patriots fans that have posted TURNCOAT threads I suggest you recall what having Mr Nice Guy Pete Carroll did for us.

It's not good to be a sore loser as a fan...but it IS good to be a sore loser as a coach!

I subscribe.

Furthermore, i am relieved to have this apocalyptic
"circle the wagons" moment.

Besides success, nothing succeeds like a real us-against-them situation and attitude.
If the disrespect card has played so well for us these recent years ...
think how the contempt card will animate the men.

I subscribe.

Furthermore, i am relieved to have this apocalyptic
"circle the wagons" moment.

Besides success, nothing succeeds like a real us-against-them situation and attitude.
If the disrespect card has played so well for us these recent years ...
think how the contempt card will animate the men.

I'm with you on the us-against-them thing!! Maybe Belichick did this crap on purpose to unite his team of superstars...hmmmm;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore