PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm glad Cassel has so much experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRiZ

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
in the Pats system. Man good thing he knows what hes doing, we would be screwed if we didnt have someone with experience in the system, not like talent matters or anything...

Re: Im glad Cassel has so much experience

in the Pats system. Man good thing he knows what hes doing, we would be screwed if we didnt have someone with experience in the system, not like talent matters or anything...

after seeing what the Fins did with Ronnie Brown I'm thinking bring back CJ and make him Quarterback. Heck he can't run routes maybe he can run straight or run reverses.:D

Congrats!
You have set the Patsfan record for the highest number of inane thread starter posts!
It should stand for years!

This message is hidden because BRiZ is on your ignore list

This message board RULES!

The only failure of the ignore system is that it still lets you see threads started by ignorees :violent:

Congrats!
You have set the Patsfan record for the highest number of inane thread starter posts!
It should stand for years!

It's unappreciated genius. When Daunte Culpepper is signed as a receiver and Chad Jackson leaves his receiver designation behind to replace Cassel, you will be forced to eat those words.

Sadly, until that day I join you in the sentiment.

Yup, we need a real talent like Peyton...oh no, wait he couldn't overcome poor team play and remains winless in the dome...Ben, oh wait, he got sacked 8 times today (plus 1 for Leftwich), the most talented QB's in the AFC lost this week...

Maybe we need what Jacksonville has, a great running game and poor clock management - yeah, that's the ticket to winning... Or the 15 points McNabb put up that his defense made stand up all day.

Reactions: Ian

How many tackles did Cassel miss today?

Whoa! I knew BB wants versatility but Cassie on different squads??? Is he playing D? Or on special teams? I'm SO confused.

1 on his INT, shoulda been 3 but one of his INTs was called back due to a bogus roughing the passer call, and his other INT went right through the defenders hands..

1 on his INT, shoulda been 3 but one of his INTs was called back due to a bogus roughing the passer call, and his other INT went right through the defenders hands..

ha ha ha....you actually had an answer for this inane question!!!......good stats here.....

Yup, we need a real talent like Peyton...oh no, wait he couldn't overcome poor team play and remains winless in the dome...Ben, oh wait, he got sacked 8 times today (plus 1 for Leftwich), the most talented QB's in the AFC lost this week...

Maybe we need what Jacksonville has, a great running game and poor clock management - yeah, that's the ticket to winning... Or the 15 points McNabb put up that his defense made stand up all day.

Hate to be master of the obvious here, and with all due respect, none of those teams was facing a 1 win team from a year ago, led by a QB picked up off waivers only a month ago, who oh by the way got pulled last week. And who's D just got scorched for 5 TDs by a guy less than a year removed from major knee reconstruction. Id rather not compare the pathetic efforts of any of our players on this day to anyone else's. But that's just me.

You mean the same McNabb that has all that quality at WR?
Those Perennial Pro Bowlers he has at WR are fockin awesome, no doubt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes