PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ILB Adam Seward [merged - old 2008 thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Adam Seward Released By Colts

We will all change our tune tomorrow when the Patriots sign Adam.

If we sign him its like having megan fox fall in our lap...

Patriots sign Seward could easily mean:
War ends all over the world

Meaning... Seward will change the world :)

Been there done that, she's gorgeous but lousy in bed, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

You mean a pot/cocaine-addict? Might as well take a look at Matt Jones if that's the case...

think about it this way. with her in the backfield just think of how many false starts opposing teams will get..

I'd be more concerned about how much penetration they'd get... :rolleyes:

She probably has great locker room presents.

Well in any case this should be a no brainer. BB wanted to pick seward up as a RFA a few months ago and now can have him for nothing.

think about it this way. with her in the backfield just think of how many false starts opposing teams will get..

She'd prolly be more worried about them scoring by going deep in the end-zone.. cough cough.. :rolleyes:

She'd prolly be more worried about them scoring by going deep in the end-zone.. cough cough.. :rolleyes:

I doubt she would be worried ;)

Last edited:

Mmmm. Adam Seward talk with an image of Megan Fox in the "brain"... anyone here have a good Fox pic to add to their post ? ...or, even better, a Megan Fox pic with Adam Seward in the background ?

Mmmm. Adam Seward talk with an image of Megan Fox in the "brain"... anyone here have a good Fox pic to add to their post ? ...or, even better, a Megan Fox pic with Adam Seward in the background ?

Sad news... It looks like she's a Bears fan.... sigh...:(

Megan_Fox-FHM_h09.jpg

The Patriots seemed to be having a great offseason, but with just this one move, the Colts have made themselves the overwhelming favorites to win it all.

Yo Deus, turnabout is fair play! :)

Megan_Fox-FHM_h09.jpg

idk she looks like shes biting its face off...peta would be pissed

Megan_Fox-FHM_h09.jpg

I wish that bear could be replace with my...... nipple. :D

Many of you might not know this, but I had to privilege of growing up with Megan. She used to date one of my buddies in high school. We would all go and meet up with her friends (who were also excrutiatingly hot as well) after school would get out and grab some grub. And yes, she was hot back then as well. Cool thing about it was that (while I did not go to the same high school as she did), she went to this Catholic high school called Morningside Academy in Port St. Lucie. All the girls that went there had to wear the traditional Catholic schoolgirl outfits: skirt and white blouse with high black socks. Even though she was my boy's girlfriend, I couldn't help it. Everytime I saw her, my jaw dropped to the floor.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK. CLOSE YOUR BROWSER NOW IF YOU ARE ON THE JOB.

Ha, then the dumbass actually broke up WITH HER and a couple of months afterward she moved out to L.A. The rest, as they say, is history. I still talk to Dan though. He's married now but he still says that it's pretty cool that he got a blowjob (sorry for the foul language folks) from Maxim Magazine's hottest girl in the world. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back