PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you are missing Aaron Rodgers' season, you are missing history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't the same haters saying last week they wanted see how the packers do against the chargers. Now they are have changed to the lions. The chargers were getting blown out last week until they recovered an onside kick. Unlike the patriots, the packers defense made a stop on the chargers last drive to end the game.

I don't care about rodgers or the packers but you guys are turning to the rest of the nfl fan bases, hating on a player because he's good, and yours is currently struggling. Rodgers is the best player in the nfl, he threw a long pass to nelson on sunday that was similar to that pass brady could not complete to price. On the move, he threw a pass 60 yards down field to nelson like it was nothing. That play is what makes him better than brady. Brady struggles on the run and his accuracy reduces when he throws above 40 yards.
Whether it's a fluke or not, he's playing at a different level than anybody else.

See, I never claimed to be a superior NFL fan. So I don't really care about being a "hater". I don't have to like or appreciate Rodgers or the Packers. I am not being graded on what a good and fair fan I am. So I'll say it again. I do. not. care. about. AaRon Jeremy Rodgers and the Packers.

All i can say is... some of the throws that rodgers makes, i wish brady could make such plays. Its ridiculous how well rodgers is doing even with an average o-line.

All i can say is... some of the throws that rodgers makes, i wish brady could make such plays. Its ridiculous how well rodgers is throwing even with an average o-line.

Hell, 2 years ago (when he had what 50 sacks?), he threw for 30 tds 7 ints and 4k yardage.

That is INSANE

Ouch, Rodgers haters in the house. Who cares what the defensive rankings of the teams he has played have been, he is still DOING it. He is having a great season, and quite frankly, I think he is an easy guy to root for.

um to this thread ..no disrespect, He's doing the best right now, but rogers doesn't compare to either of these guys yet. He's dosnt even have a record, and Brady , Brees are still at the top of their games. Might be a little soon to say we are seeing history, and Rogers didn't look very good VS the Vikes, even thought he did well vs the Chargers.
I think you're judging him a little harshly on the Minnesota game. 24-30 for 335 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs, QBR 146.5? Maybe it wasn't his best game - but for an average, it's a pretty good performance.

Ouch, Rodgers haters in the house. Who cares what the defensive rankings of the teams he has played have been, he is still DOING it. He is having a great season, and quite frankly, I think he is an easy guy to root for.

Exactly. It's pretty damned amazing. His lowest QB rating is something like 114.5. He's had at least two 5-incompletion games. He's made some amazing throws under pressure and on the run. I don't get this pathetic need to tear him down.

Exactly. It's pretty damned amazing. His lowest QB rating is something like 114.5. He's had at least two 5-incompletion games. He's made some amazing throws under pressure and on the run. I don't get this pathetic need to tear him down.
There's no need for it. Rodgers is a remarkable player putting together a remarkable season.

Lmao you just sound like an idiot. So coaches do not gameplan against the reigning super bowl mvp.. and the team who is 8-0? LMAO

NO!

The defense in GB sucks, it's obvious. The plan because the teams GB face lack defense... Outscore them in the shootout.

You really think they are asking themselves, "how do we to stop Aaron Rodgers?" It's obvious, pressure and good coverage. The defenses he's facing are not good enough to execute any plan they have. Coaches don't respect Aaron Rodgers like Brady, because he hasn't beaten anybody or showed this unbelievable skill he supposedly has against any good team. Last good D he faced... Chicago in the playoffs last year and he was less than average against them.

You've seen what happens when teams actually gameplan for a QB, take Drew Brees and his 20-something INTs last year. Look at Mike Vick now, he's nothing now compared to last year. Look at Brady in his last 3 games. Teams must make 'blueprints' for QBs of their talent. They don't need a blueprint or a special plan to stop Rodgers, they just need players on defense who can play well.

I'm LMAO about how stupid and blind you've become, if you were a Pats fan in the beginning. It's sickening how quick some jump off wagons around here and then expect a ride back on the wagon, soon as GB gets whooped by an actual GOOD team.

The comparisons between the 07 Pats and this GB garbage must stop. The Pats had a more competitive schedule and made top defenses(SD was #1 at the time, I think) look terrible. The Pats would've blown GB out fast and easily. GB are nowhere near the level the Pats of 07 were on.

I'll tell you why...because he does that stupid championship belt thing.

Lots of haters in this thread.

yeah, there's no legit reason to hate rodgers

he's playing amazing

green bay's a well respected organization, wish mine was even 1% as good

Rodgers is playing out of this world with that said what about his receivers?? They're loaded with talent one of the better Wr Corps in the NFL.

That's right, fool. I'm a Patriots fan. Accordingly, I enjoy things more when they do well.

Want a cookie? I'll even spring for a Newman's Own.:rolleyes:

Hey Newman makes a mean Marinara...just sayin.....

NO!

The defense in GB sucks, it's obvious. The plan because the teams GB face lack defense... Outscore them in the shootout.

You really think they are asking themselves, "how do we to stop Aaron Rodgers?" It's obvious, pressure and good coverage. The defenses he's facing are not good enough to execute any plan they have. Coaches don't respect Aaron Rodgers like Brady, because he hasn't beaten anybody or showed this unbelievable skill he supposedly has against any good team. Last good D he faced... Chicago in the playoffs last year and he was less than average against them.

You've seen what happens when teams actually gameplan for a QB, take Drew Brees and his 20-something INTs last year. Look at Mike Vick now, he's nothing now compared to last year. Look at Brady in his last 3 games. Teams must make 'blueprints' for QBs of their talent. They don't need a blueprint or a special plan to stop Rodgers, they just need players on defense who can play well.

I'm LMAO about how stupid and blind you've become, if you were a Pats fan in the beginning. It's sickening how quick some jump off wagons around here and then expect a ride back on the wagon, soon as GB gets whooped by an actual GOOD team.

The comparisons between the 07 Pats and this GB garbage must stop. The Pats had a more competitive schedule and made top defenses(SD was #1 at the time, I think) look terrible. The Pats would've blown GB out fast and easily. GB are nowhere near the level the Pats of 07 were on.

Dude you need to lay off the sauce, walk away from the keyboard and sleep it off....seriously.;)

aaron rodgers is clearly havin a good season but hes not better then brady. whoever thinks rodgers is the best qb in the league is actually stupid..brady has won 3 bowls and for the record, favre was better then rodgers simply because he developed that whole offense that they got going on right now. Greg Jennings was a bum before he met Favre and Donald driver was average. look what favre did in minnesota, that 1 year they could have won the superbowl if he wasnt so dumb and got intercepted. Rodgers is a top 5 quarterback

TOP 5 QBS PLAYING IN THE NFL

1. BRADY ( 3 BOWLS )
2. RODGERS
3. ROETHLISBERGER
4. BREES
5. ELI

Whoopdeedoo.

I couldn't care less about Rodgers or about the history he's making. He can go piss up a rope as far as I'm concerned.

I'm sick of the Packers.

Me too! I hope they lose a ton of games. I'm tired of Aaron Rodgers...

aaron rodgers is clearly havin a good season but hes not better then brady. whoever thinks rodgers is the best qb in the league is actually stupid..brady has won 3 bowls and for the record, favre was better then rodgers simply because he developed that whole offense that they got going on right now. Greg Jennings was a bum before he met Favre and Donald driver was average. look what favre did in minnesota, that 1 year they could have won the superbowl if he wasnt so dumb and got intercepted. Rodgers is a top 5 quarterback

1. BRADY ( 3 BOWLS )
2. RODGERS
3. ROETHLISBERGER
4. BREES
5. ELI
right now, rodgers is the best qb in the nfl , not for careers though

but right now

Lots of haters in this thread.

After 10 years of putting up with Brady hating whiners, I can't believe Pats fans can't just acknowledge greatness when they see it.

For the record, I believe that Brady is probably the best of all-time, and a lot of that has to do with how he's handled the new wave of insane fame, media coverage, and everyone opponent's hate for so many years, and still come out with such remarkable consistent excellence.

But how can you not marvel when watching Rodgers play quarterback? This guy is just awesome...

Not sure where that dumb Brees comment came from. I never thought he was even close to the best QB of all-time, nor did I say that Rodgers was. I simply said he could end up as the best. With the talent he has, the sky is the limit. How can anyone disagree?

1. BRADY ( 3 BOWLS )
2. RODGERS
3. ROETHLISBERGER
4. BREES
5. ELI

Rodgers is the best QB in football right now (and it's not even close). Filling in the positions after him with the players you have mentioned would be a fair assessment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back