PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you are missing Aaron Rodgers' season, you are missing history

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's alright pherein, Brady and Brees are exceptional QB's but Rodgers has left them all for dead through 9 weeks of the season. He is simply that good in 2011.

The best part about Rodgers success is he's making Favre look every bit the douche we all know he is.

as much as i think favre deserved the mvp in his good season with minn, yes he is a world class douchebag and it's great to see rodgers bury his name

as much as i think favre deserved the mvp in his good season with minn, yes he is a world class douchebag and it's great to see rodgers bury his name

yep he indeed was/is a douchebag

33 tds 4 ints in 11 games

11 for 11 in 100+ qb rating games as well

amazing

he needs 17 tds in his last 5 games to get 50 tds, that's going to be tough but for GB, not impossible obviously.

i'd wager the odds of them going 19-0 are better than him throwing 50 tds though IMO

it really works for him that A. other defenses can't stop the passing attack, B he's the main threat in the GB running game lol

if they had a better running game, his tds wouldn't be nearly as high, but he's picking up 3 and 4 td games because more often than not his team's running game can't salt away games when they have leads to do so (yet they still have more rushing tds than 19 other teams)

i think that fact makes what he's doing, even more spectacular.

11 for 11 in 100+ qb rating games as well

amazing

he needs 17 tds in his last 5 games to get 50 tds, that's going to be tough but for GB, not impossible obviously.

i'd wager the odds of them going 19-0 are better than him throwing 50 tds though IMO

it really works for him that A. other defenses can't stop the passing attack, B he's the main threat in the GB running game lol

if they had a better running game, his tds wouldn't be nearly as high, but he's picking up 3 and 4 td games because more often than not his team's running game can't salt away games when they have leads to do so (yet they still have more rushing tds than 19 other teams)

i think that fact makes what he's doing, even more spectacular

i agree with this... bradys 2007 was amazing, but i felt sometimes they were just running the score up a bit..

The packers seem to run the clock via running game in almost all of their games, and i feel rodgers should have more td's than he really does.

What is amazing to me is that rodgers rarely gets close to getting picked off. Reminds me of brady in that sense.

IMO rodgers will finish with 43-45 tds. He will not get 50.

He's playing fantastic. If the Packers don't lose against the Giants this week, they're gonna go 16-0.

He's playing fantastic. If the Packers don't lose against the Giants this week, they're gonna go 16-0.

i am not so sure about the 16-0 TBH.

I think they will lose one... either to the lions or raiders

I don't see the giants stopping them

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft